Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dont think that mine looks cheap silly sausage I love it and I always get very favourable comments on wearing it!
Thanks jabba, I am intrigued, I can't wait for the presentation! I have bought a necklace in light multi last time Ralph was over and I love it. I hope they will have this TSV also in the darker multi option...

I have several pearl necklaces (not Honora though) on the clear plastic cord, and they look great on - it's like the pearls are just floating on your neck with no visible support.
These are some of mine:
cherrynecklace.jpg

bluepearlneck.jpg

pinknecklace.jpg

peacocknecklace.jpg

Which of course means I don't need another one, so I think I'm safe this time around (at least from the TSV!).
But...
You made me look at the Honora range on QVC.com and I'm dribblingly jealous at some of their designs. Wish I hadn't gone there, I just have pearl envy to the max! Maybe he'll bring some of those with him too...

I love your pearls Anne. I bet you're wearing them a lot at the moment as they look really summery.

I don't think I'll be able to resist the TSV if they are the floating pearls.:rolleyes: Honora is such a great range and I'll be on the lookout for more of the Pistachio coloured pearls - gorgeous. Watching Ralph ain't half bad either! :D

Looks nice andf I am sure I heard her say under £20.00 in price. I am so tempted already and have resisted the Cropodile 2 so that I could consider getting the Honora TSV.

I love your pearls Anne. I bet you're wearing them a lot at the moment as they look really summery.

I don't think I'll be able to resist the TSV if they are the floating pearls.:rolleyes: Honora is such a great range and I'll be on the lookout for more of the Pistachio coloured pearls - gorgeous. Watching Ralph ain't half bad either! :D

Oh no! I had every intention of not falling in love AGAIN with Ralph tomorrow and buying what I really can't afford -but - if they look like these I'm a goner...they look delightful.

I wish I hadn't read all these posts. Tempted already! Ralph and a gorgeous necklace all on one show, followed by Liz Earle on Saturday and L'Occitane on July 12th! :eek::eek:

Help​

I have a Honora floating necklace and its really sturdy even "PUPPY" proof" Claires wearing the tsv this morning, I think.

I have a Honora floating necklace and its really sturdy even "PUPPY" proof" Claires wearing the tsv this morning, I think.

I hope that's the TSV. Whatever she's wearing it looks gorgeous.

I'm assuming that our TSV will be the same/similar to the US one. I've managed to get some photos of it to give you all an idea.

488435693_96e8d374b2_m.jpg

j32253.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

Honora Cultured Freshwater Pearl Multi-Color 18" Necklace
Retail Value $60.00

QVC Price: $34.50
Introductory Price:$31.44

A modern mix. This on-trend necklace gleams with potato-shaped cultured freshwater pearls in a variety of colors, all stationed along a cool micro cord. From Honora.

Dark Multi or Chocolate Multi.
Sterling silver
Cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 6.0mm
Dark Multi: cultured freshwater pearls in shades of black, light green, pistachio, gray, and chocolate
Chocolate Multi: cultured freshwater pearls in shades of mocha and chocolate
Lobster claw clasp
Measures approximately 18"L x 1/4"W
Honora box
Made in China

Last edited:
Lovely,Perdy.Hope that's our tsv,too.
I've got a grey Honora floating necklace from one of the very first shows & I love it.Still get compliments on it,too

I'm assuming that our TSV will be the same/similar to the US one. I've managed to get some photos of it to give you all an idea.

488435693_96e8d374b2_m.jpg

j32253.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

Honora Cultured Freshwater Pearl Multi-Color 18" Necklace
Retail Value $60.00

QVC Price: $34.50
Introductory Price:$31.44

A modern mix. This on-trend necklace gleams with potato-shaped cultured freshwater pearls in a variety of colors, all stationed along a cool micro cord. From Honora.

Dark Multi or Chocolate Multi.
Sterling silver
Cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 6.0mm
Dark Multi: cultured freshwater pearls in shades of black, light green, pistachio, gray, and chocolate
Chocolate Multi: cultured freshwater pearls in shades of mocha and chocolate
Lobster claw clasp
Measures approximately 18"L x 1/4"W
Honora box
Made in China

THAT IS THE TSV AS LOOK WHAT I HAVE FOUND

Honora 6-6.5mm Floating CFW Pearl 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 685413
QVC Price £23.75
Today's Special Value Price £19.78
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Dress up any outfit with this pretty pearl necklace from Honora. It boasts an almost 'invisible' cord which makes the pearls seem as if they're floating around your neckline. Light and easy to wear, it's the perfect summer accessory. It's available in three chic colour options - White, Light Multi and Chocolate Multi. Honora uses only the best cultured fresh water pearls, ensuring you get the most luxurious and lustrous look. The necklace measures around 45cm (17.7") in length and secures with a sterling silver clasp. Each pearl measures around 6mm.

Latest posts

Back