Favourite presenter. Who's yours?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julian comes out tops on my list, funny, witty, informative and most importantly NOT pushy and ott like a car salesman on some kind of "upper". Debbie and Pipa for the ladies.

Pipa from the ladies and Anthony and Dale from the fellas. Pipa cos she's funky and funny, Anthony because I have a crush on him, lol *blush* and Dale because he's very funny and easy to listen to.

My favourite male has to be Julian. As for the female it would have to be Pippa closely followed by Julia. :)

Men - Anthony, especially when doing craft shows with Dawn, who has to be said, knows what she's doing. Dale is also very good. Don't rate Charlie or Simon or poor Craig.

Ladies - Pipa and Debbie are probably my favourites. CAN'T ABIDE ANNE DAWSON OR CLAIRE SUTTON OR JILL FRANKS. In fact, does ANYBODY like Anne or Jill??? Sara Griffiths is also OK and Claudia too. Julia knows what she's talking about, but seems desperate at times in the way she flirts with the camera. Alison K is just overcooked and Alison Y is like a banshee. Catherine was OK but she just gets on my nerves now.

Can't understand why so many of you go for Julian. He has got a nice personality, but isn't very competent. And talking about incompetent, isn't it time for Kathy to go on a refresher course or similar!

I've always liked Claire as she's such a sweet person as well as being a good presenter. I never used to like Pipa much, she was a bit too off the wall for me, but she grew on me and now I think she's really good. I also think Julia is an excellent presenter, despite her funny ways.

I can't take to Craig, he often talks or mumbles too quickly and leaves the end off words and when he reads out the item description, item number and price he hurries through it and again, sometimes leaves off the end of the price, i.e. 'Thirty two pounds and thirty tw........pe.....'

(Reading this back, it sounds really picky and probably doesn't make sense but I know what I mean! lol)

I don't know why, but I've never taken to Julian as a presenter either. And Charlie makes me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Can't be doing with Alison Keenans wow, really? noooo! followed by the fake ha ha ha, Jilly's constant yep yep, right, oh OK!, yep yep, pennant !!!!,
Jill Franks wheezing, fitness expert ? Whatever !
Charlies "look at this", "look at that"
and Simons agressive "now" after every sentence, and his eyes are too close together

Your post made me laugh as I could see exactly what you meant.

Alison does speak like that and she talks as fast as an express train. Jilly is a yep yep, ok, ok, person as if she's just going through the motions sometimes and doesn't believe a word the demonstrator's saying. Jill Franks does have a wheeze although she's starting to grow on me a teensy bit (and I mean teensy). Haven't watched Simon that much but I know what you mean about his eyes too!

Aren't we picky?! :D

TBH I don't mind most of 'em but my faves are probably Sara G, Julian, Dale and Debbie. Pipa used to be up there but since I noticed she constantly talks over guests with an irritated "yeah, yeah," I kinda went off her... :furious:

The worst for me is definitely CHuntley - that woman creeeeps me out...
:mutt:

My favorite presenters are Ali Keenan (sorry!) and Julian - what a man!! I HATE HATE HATE Debbie Greenwood. I know lots of you like her but she makes me want to scream!!:eek: Sometimes she doesn't even pay attention to her guests and stares off into space which I think is just rude. For example when the Eco Tan woman was last on and was explaining how to apply the spray, Ms Greenwood was more interested in the hem of her skirt. How rude!

Thats 21 votes for Julian.........come on QVC we want more of him (preferrably in skin tight lycra clad cycle shorts:p)

Thank you, I totally agree he is not on much which I don't understand and when he is on he does mornings or DIY or gardening ARGHHHHHHH.

WE NEED MORE JULIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, I totally agree he is not on much which I don't understand and when he is on he does mornings or DIY or gardening ARGHHHHHHH.

Preferably not on technology hours.. He's way out of his depth and waffles on.

Yes why do they stick him on boring shows like gardening DIY etc?....I think he must be up to around 30 votes now, he's way by far the number one favourite. :D

presenters

:)LIKE:)

pippa ( seems like a good pal and not too hard on the sales )
jilly ( natural , down to earth and not false. seems trustworthy )
claudia (friendly , informative and funny without hard sell)
cathy ( i know she rambles on but seems more real and normal than the other peacocks)
dale ( fun and informative without pushing the product too much )
craig ( dont shoot for my choice but i think he was good on the other channel and is just settling in )

:(DONT LIKE):(

julian ( he makes me switch off )
anthony ( could he love himself anymore ? )
charlie ( too fake & needs to have the dictionary surgically removed )
claire ( is she a 6 year old in a womans body ? too fake )
alison y ( bit OTT but good for advice )
dawn ( totally miserable ! how many others would love her job ? )
glen ( hard sell + hard sell + hard sell )

:mad::mad:REALLY REALLY DISLIKE :mad::mad:

catherine ( comes across to me as being very fake, what she says and how she says it )
alison k ( fake, tries to be like pippa and jilly down to earth but is no where near )
anne ( fake + begger + fake + freebie + no class )

queen julia ( what can i say thats new ? nothing ! loves and admires herself and wants us to do the same !! shamelsess in her search for freebies on air and just total fake with attitude )

the rest .............:confused::confused::confused:

Thats a really informed and business like response mak hun.

Have you come straight from Oxford uni business department? :D

Mak, could you please do a REALLY REALLY REALLY DISLIKE list, pretty please? :p

so pleased !!!!!!!!

what can i say ? just a frustrated QVC viewer with a few minutes to spare while the office is quiet !

must stop, just had to vent :):):)

It has to be Charlie for me and then Dale my hubby likes Claudia he says a bit of class but with a wicked streak i must say i quite like her to she dos'nt get to loud and hyper like some of the others i need a bit of calm in my life at my age though i must say Charlie can send me off to sleep with his soft voice sometimes if i've done an early turn at work but that saves me some dosh.

Latest posts

Back