L'Occitane TSV 26/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow that`s going to be not far off £85 with p and p and to be honest I was given some sample sachets of the cream and found it to be no better or worse than other brands. I`m out.
Good idea, I had those sachets lying about a couple of years, going to try them now.

I've got the mask, extract and cream, so am well stocked for Divine at the mo. Using the Shea Cleansing Oil at the moment, one of my favourite cleansers I've ever used.

the devine oil is amazing specially in this cold winter we're having and its not really perfumed so no spots not sure about this tsv as i am loving perricone so no use for this but is a nice change

This is a fab TSV and at a fab price too (even though it is a little pricey), as the three full size products come to £138.

I think both the smaller pots are various sizes of face cream rather than a eye product, as that comes in a bottle not a pot.

As good as this TSV is, I'm only 30 so it's really not a TSV for me. I hope they do more like this. The topping on the cake would have been options (devine, pivoine, shea butter, preciou etc.)

I suspect that we are getting this because they have a new top-of-the-range called Divine Harmony.
Personally I really liked the scent of the original formulation Divine cream...love the slightly herbal notes on the aroma. That said, I have too much skincare to be able to justify buying this TSV.

I've never tried their facial skin care & actually would like to do so but this is coming at a time when I have far too much to use up to justify spending so much on more. It's good to see them bringing something new though.

In the QVC video AY looks terrible. This is a great set and I may be tempted despite my stash. I hope it does really well and encourages them to add skincare more regularly in the TSVs offered by L'Occitane in future.

I'm so weak!!!

its nice to have this as a tsv even though lccitane said previously that they wouldnt do one so whats changed i dont know but its nice for a change

Maybe a change of heart because it seems that people are getting fed up of the regular TSVs containing masses of Almond oil and liquid soap! I welcome a skincare kit however won't be purchasing because the two Divine products I like are not included : the oil and mask. I do like the cream but have enough moisturiser for next year probably so can't justify the purchase. I haven't tried Tge make up remover either yet although I have a travel sized one.

single drop

L'Occitane 4 Piece Immortelle Divine Skincare Collection
Item Number: 218901
QVC Price £108.00
Todays Special Value Price £77.96
P&P £6.95

This four-piece set from LOccitane features a selection of decadent skincare products from the Immortelle Divine collection, including the hydration-boosting Divine Cream in at-home and travel sizes, the Divine Lotion that works to help comfort, moisturise and maintain your skins balance, and the luxurious Immortelle Oil Make-up Remover to remove make-up at the end of the day. Create a pampering and indulgent skincare routine with this gorgeous LOccitane offering.

Your complete regime - offering a cleanser, a toner and a luxurious moisturiser in two handy sizes, this set is a brilliant way to discover a range that works to promote a more hydrated skin look, while also helping to tackle the visible signs of ageing, such as fine lines, wrinkles and pronounced skin texture.

Natural inspiration - each skincare product in this L’Occitane collection is infused with imortelle, otherwise known as the everlasting flower; a plant extract renowned for its ability to never fade in colour, and an abundance of essential oils and active molecules.

A well-deserved treat - if you’re looking for present inspiration, this beautifully boxed set is ready to gift - simply pop in a card and you’re ready to go!

Contains:

1 x Oil Make-up Remover (200ml) - developed to sweep away make-up, thoroughly cleanse and leave skin feeling refreshed and comfortable. Enriched with apricot oil and immortelle essential oils
1 x Divine Lotion (200ml) - a softening lotion designed to help prep your skin for further skincare application, and leave your complexion feeling supple, soft and sufficiently moisturised
1 x Divine Cream (50ml) - offers a luxurious texture that works to melt into your skin and promote a more hydrated and youthful complexion, while also helping to smooth and firm the look of your skin
1 x Divine Cream (8ml)
1 x Divine Eye Cream (3ml) - formulated to smooth the look of your delicate eye area

How to use:

Oil Make-up Remover:

With your eyes closed, apply to dry skin and massage over your entire face
Work into a lather with a little water, and then rinse well until all traces of oil and make-up have been removed

Divine Lotion:

Apply over your face and neck by patting into your skin either with your hands or with cotton pads

Divine Cream:

Apply to your skin morning and evening in light upward strokes, avoiding the eye area
You can use the pads of your fingers to perform small pinching movements along the outline of your face, to promote circulation and help release toxins

Divine Eye Cream:

Apply to your eye area morning and evening
Take two pumps onto the eye contour with your ring finger, and smooth over your skin from outer section to inner section

Experience this divine collection again

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection twice more every 90 days, at today’s fantastic price.

What is Auto Delivery?

If you're keen to stock up on this item, then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218901

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231928

More than 5000 sold and only 500 left! Didn't think it would be a high stock TSV.

Latest posts

Back