£10 Free Credit - Available To Spend From Monday 27 January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I started to watch his 'packed show for you tonight guys' and it wasn't packed with anything new or interesting so I turned him off. He gets on my last nerve with the bliddy alarms!

So dreadful Momma but sadly he still didn't do his shout outs and larrvvv cuddles.

Dame Dirty must have thrown a strop to get his gig back :mysmilie_59:

I can imagine he did, he looks so happy now he's back in control :mysmilie_8:

I must say, that cough of his is worrying and getting worse.

It's up to them letting the old crazy Dirty Peter back however, it won't be long before there's something to complain about.

Sadly it's a cert. It must be nigh on impossible to be totally compliant when you're mostly interested in acting the fool and getting laughs (which he rarely gets anyway). Peter Simon has conclusively proved that, time and time again.

It's their call but they shouldn't be too surprised when they get a letter from the ASA. It's inevitable.

Between 11.00am - 3.00pm today

20 Presentations in total
6 Presentations that you could use your £10 credit on however:-

1 was a repeat of the DOTD
1 was a repeat of a Bod Infomercial that also appeared yesterday
1 was a quantity of just 10 Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds that went for £24.99 which I suspect is more than usual.

Between 3.00pm - 6.30pm today

18 Presentations in total
5 Presentations you could use your £10 credit on however:-

1 was a repeat of Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds shown earlier today

Double sneaky...they've just done the semi permanent eyeliners. A few weeks back I put in a bid for those £10 but didn't get them 'cos they went for £12.99, in fact a few times since I've noticed they regularly go for £12.99, however, as a special concession for today and tomorrow only they're doing them for £19.99!!!! So not only are they significantly dearer you can't spend your credit on them because that my friends would allow the viewer to have them for less than £12.99 - what a bunch of a'holes!!!!

Hey, guess what, they're available to buy online right now £9.99, and price is falling its' due to close on 1st of Feb!!!!! Disgusting!

Hey, guess what, they're available to buy online right now £9.99, and price is falling its' due to close on 1st of Feb!!!!! Disgusting!

I'll tell you what Merry, Lee from Ventnor is going to have hunderds of pounds worth of unspent 'credits' unless he's buying loads of exactly the same items.

I think the statistics thus far conclusively prove what we already knew. That these credit promotions are a load of old schlock :mysmilie_59:

Between 6.30pm - 10.00pm today

19 Presentations in total
4 Presentations you use your £10 credit on however:-

1 was a repeat of an Elvis Pendant sold yesterday

Between 10.00pm - 1.30am

16 presentation in total
9 presentations that you could use your free credit on however:-

3 items were also sold on Monday
1 item was sold earlier in the day

29/1/14 between 07.45am - 11.00am

20 Presentations in total (including 2 showings of the DOTD)
1 Presentation you could use your £10 credit however:-

The product was a Bod Informercial for a Tanzanite Pendant that has now been shown 3 times since Monday when the credits became usable.

Between 11.00am - 3.00pm

21 Presentations in total
5 Presentations you could use your £10 credit on however:-

1 was for just 5 bottles of Opium 50ml EDT for £44.99
1 was a Bod Informercial for a Tanzanite Ring that has been shown several times since the credits became usable
1 was a Cougar Diagnostic Tool that has been sold several times since the credits became usable

It's almost like..... (whispers) they want your money... but then dont want to give you another item via credit

mr tom, how could you? As Wirral has shown, we are absolutely saturated with items which fit the simple criteria

I've seen enough of the diagnostic scanner to know it's a belting idea and a must have........and I've not even got a car :wink:

It's Lee from Ventnor I feel sorry for. Unless he wants a boot full of Cougars, a couple of BT Phone's for every room in his house and a load of Tanzo he's gonna struggle to spend his credits :mysmilie_59:

Unless he likes Gold Plated Chav Jewellery which Mike Mason larrved, I knew he would. In fact it's first time i've actually believed him.

Merry I just tuned in on the web and they wanted £41.99.................. For a Christin Lars!

What do they usually go for, £22, £25, maybe £30 ish at a push?

The car scanners are £12.99 on Amazon that's how much i paid for mine

Latest posts

Back