😲 It's all going on at Q today!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Julian McDonald has just literally put his foot in the 💩 and Anne Dawson has just bitch slapped Annaleise. The latter did a good job tbh with JD when he said 'would your Mum where this rather loud blouse to CHURCH!!!??' Annaleise said she was off until next week,Dawbags bless her said 'on holiday again? You've only just been on holiday'...ouch.😄

Julian McDonald has just literally put his foot in the 💩 and Anne Dawson has just bitch slapped Annaleise. The latter did a good job tbh with JD when he said 'would your Mum where this rather loud blouse to CHURCH!!!??' Annaleise said she was off until next week,Dawbags bless her said 'on holiday again? You've only just been on holiday'...ouch.😄
She can have as many holidays as she likes as far as I'm concerned! Just when I thought she was improving a bit, here she goes again to JM "Have you been warned about me?" I wish he'd said yes, I've been told you're really annoying!

Totally unprofessional but hey what the f*** nothing seems to go into this girl’s head.
Things coming out on screen now,just imagine the conversation behind the scenes once off air.
Not suprised at all someone has had a go lol
Another holiday yes please p45

Latest posts

Back