06/05/24 - 12/05/24 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a big deal but there’s an Alpha H limited edition cleansing balm in clearance for 24 quid + 2.95 pp.
I’ve bagged it on easy pay .
Got very good reviews on cult beauty, this fragrance only available on QVC so a good offer if you want to try it.
It was selling for £39.99 on other outlets previously.

Lock & Lock Set of 2 Round Carrier Containers with Handle £17.97 plus postage

Cozee Home Cotton Jersey Long PJ Set £21.96 plus postage

Alpha-H Hydrate & Treat 3 Piece Collection £42.00 plus postage

Single

Subscribe & Save

Weekly Special Value

Diamonique 0.6ct tw Set of 2 Stud Earrings 9ct Gold £54.96 plus postage

Lock & Lock Set of 2 Round Carrier Containers with Handle £17.97 plus postage

Cozee Home Cotton Jersey Long PJ Set £21.96 plus postage

Alpha-H Hydrate & Treat 3 Piece Collection £42.00 plus postage

Single

Subscribe & Save

Weekly Special Value

Diamonique 0.6ct tw Set of 2 Stud Earrings 9ct Gold £54.96 plus postage
Alpha H RRP List

• 1 x Liquid Gold Rose (100ml) RRP £56 + post
  • 1 x Essential Hydration Cream (50ml) RRP £43.99 + post
  • 1 x Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml) RRP £64.99 + post
Total RRP £164.98 + post

I’m loving the Radley sunnies, especially the green ones, but fortunately no good for me, as need prescription ones.

Also tempted by the two L & L round containers…although what I’d use them for i’ve no idea. Maybe as a barrier to stop the rest falling out of the cupboard.
The blurb suggests using them to take your breakfast or lunch to the office. They’re 2.5 and 5.5 litres. How much breakfast do you need.

Those cozee home pjs look nice… anyone got them?
Just had a look, I got something very similar from Primark . The only thing wrong is the t shirts,much too warm for me and I've given them to the charity shop. I only wear camisoles /strappy tops in bed as I get too warm. We only have a 4tog quilt on November to April,rest of the time just the quilt cover. I have bedroom windows open all year as well. My dad used to say walls could be covered in ice and frost and I'd still say it was too warm.🤣

Just had a look, I got something very similar from Primark . The only thing wrong is the t shirts,much too warm for me and I've given them to the charity shop. I only wear camisoles /strappy tops in bed as I get too warm. We only have a 4tog quilt on November to April,rest of the time just the quilt cover. I have bedroom windows open all year as well. My dad used to say walls could be covered in ice and frost and I'd still say it was too warm.🤣
I used to wear primark pjs and they were superb but they changed their sizing and don’t fit me now.

Alpha H RRP List

• 1 x Liquid Gold Rose (100ml) RRP £56 + post
  • 1 x Essential Hydration Cream (50ml) RRP £43.99 + post
  • 1 x Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml) RRP £64.99 + post
Total RRP £164.98 + post

Liquid Gold Rose (100ml) RRP £56 direct cost £15.60
Essential Hydration Cream (50ml) RRP £43.99 direct cost £12.25
Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml) RRP £64.99 direct cost £18.10

Total RRP £164.98 cost £45.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

I used to wear primark pjs and they were superb but they changed their sizing and don’t fit me now.
I am a 10 or 12 depending on clothing line and find the s/m PJ's in Primark fit fine. It is a surprise as the sizing in Primark is very strange. I was looking at a pretty top once and a lady said don't bother to get it . For it to fit on the hips you need about 3 sisters bigger than normal and then the top is 3 sizes too big.

I am a 10 or 12 depending on clothing line and find the s/m PJ's in Primark fit fine. It is a surprise as the sizing in Primark is very strange. I was looking at a pretty top once and a lady said don't bother to get it . For it to fit on the hips you need about 3 sisters bigger than normal and then the top is 3 sizes too big.
Totally agree about weird sizing… I’m usually around about a 12 but I have a tummy… and while I’m wearing s/m pjs now I recently bought a new pair and they were miles too small.. but I wear a t-shirt in XS which is 6-8 and it’s roomy..

Latest posts

Back