08/02/21 - 14/02/21 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At first glance I thought the blue/green one was an octopus print! I love 🐙 octopuses and would have gone for it (sized up for room LATi 👍). But ah well...one day someone will cater for this niche market!
Off to look on the web for octopod merch! 🐙🥰, I also love a syphonophore, but that's ridiculously niche! the nichiest! 🌊

Shay & Blue 3 Piece Fragrance Layering Collection Big Deal Price £47.98 + post

Gotham Steel 3 Piece Non-Stick Stackmaster Cookware Set Big Deal Price £69.98 + post

Cozee Home Faux Suede Quilted Furniture Protector Big Deal Price Arm Chair £23 2 Seater £38 3 Seater £47 + post

Shay & Blue

ml for ml

Tallulah's Camelia Eau de Parfum (100ml) - £55 direct cost £27.21
Black Tulip Eau de Parfum (10ml) - £25 direct cost £12.36
Blackberry Woods Eau de Parfum (10ml) - £25 direct cost £12.36

Total £105 cost £51.93 incl p&p used in calculations

I just looked at the video of the chair/sofa protectors. Is it me or does Chuntley look very Velma-ish (Scooby Doo) with the new hair and specs.

And how awful does the protector look stretched over the sofa that's clearly too big for it? WTF is wrong with Q putting it on that?! It's really cringe-worthy. Can you imagine John Lewis having something presented like that in store?

I just looked at the video of the chair/sofa protectors. Is it me or does Chuntley look very Velma-ish (Scooby Doo) with the new hair and specs.

And how awful does the protector look stretched over the sofa that's clearly too big for it? WTF is wrong with Q putting it on that?! It's really cringe-worthy. Can you imagine John Lewis having something presented like that in store?
Q make themselves look arrogant when they do this. It’s as if they assume their customers are stupid and can’t see the obvious in front of them. It might be true for some, but why treat us all as fools?

Q make themselves look arrogant when they do this. It’s as if they assume their customers are stupid and can’t see the obvious in front of them. It might be true for some, but why treat us all as fools?

Even worse when they stuff the models - especially the weightier girls - into too-tight clothing. Puts me right off. Arrogant enough to assume the items will sell even though they can't be bothered to fit them properly.

QVC probably can’t be arsed with the additional paperwork to send goods to NI, it’s not fair that QVC are treating NI as an inaccessible country, it’s ridiculous that they’d sooner lose customers and face when other retailers value them.

On the plus side, QVCs loss is the residents of NIs gain.

She does look like Velma but I thought she was turning into Dawn French. It's the hair, it doesn't suit her.

CC

A few years ago Q sales staff used to say how well Q were as they were second to JL. I know I don't watch and listen that much these days but ages since I've heard that comparison. Last time I looked Q were about fifth not the second they reminded us over frequently.

Latest posts

Back