16:9 Optimised Graphics - Well done Q!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My main TV is a 16:9 LCD but I also have a number of old 4:3 CRT sets scattered around in various rooms of Strato Towers.

I haven't tried these TV's yet, but I guess I will not be able to see all of the details box unless I can adjust them to cut off the top and bottom, but this will make the picture a lot smaller.

Oh No! Now I will have to buy a new TV from QVC, so that I can watch QVC. I know things have to be updated but I cannot see any of the details of the items and I have tried to change the settings to disasterous results. Us Capricorns hate change! (Will watch on computer for time being).

didn't like to change my picture but since i did just so i can watch le q properly i now see the full pictures on sky news/sports news lol i just used to put up with bits cut off didn't think i could change it i'm not that technological lol

I'm bored of trying to help peeps on the Q Facebook page now.

It seems people would rather just moan and make up silly conspiracy theories about needing to buy a new TV from Q, when in reality, the most basic TV with the cheapest Freeview box will display it properly - IF they took the time to set it up correctly and listen!

Yes facebook are on overload today about it. I have to admit to being totally confused about what was going on. My tv 42 inch looks the same as normal, I thought whats going on with the complaints?

Latest posts

Back