24/01 kipling TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

must be why my BE lipglosses which i DID want on easypay i got charged full price they should clearly explain how to get easypay if you want it if your ordering online

Last edited:
This happened to me last time I ordered something too. Found out it had gone on Easy Pay even though I never wanted that (I'm a firm believer that you should have the money before you spend it and if you don't, then don't buy it - and no it's not meant to offend anyone. It's just what I like). So I was very shocked when my order had gone on Easy Pay and I had ordered online just the same as always. E-mailed them and they said that it goes on Easy Pay if you do Express Checkout (which I have ALWAYS done and it had never gone on EP in the past!!!) and that you needed to do the Custom Checkout to opt out of this. Today I used the custom option and indeed there was a little tick box which I had un-tick to say I did not want EP! Crazy!

tried to click Thank You Anso but that click doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment! I didn't know that about using the Express Checkout - like you I've always gone that route, and if it tells you about it somewhere then I've not seen it! Shall certainly bear it in mind if the item I want is offered on Easy Pay - the girl I spoke to today certainly didn't explain that to me - perhaps she didn't know either!!

tried to click Thank You Anso but that click doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment! I didn't know that about using the Express Checkout - like you I've always gone that route, and if it tells you about it somewhere then I've not seen it! Shall certainly bear it in mind if the item I want is offered on Easy Pay - the girl I spoke to today certainly didn't explain that to me - perhaps she didn't know either!!

You're very welcome!

Haven't got my TSV yet but I ordered the first OTO (Baladama) in two different colours and the "petrol green" on already arrived this morning. Super fast! I'm impressed (and love the bag - a great size for me!)

I only got the notification today that my TSV bag has been despatched..they're usually quicker than this with TSVs in my experience - the OTOs must've been in the later hour, which I missed - maybe a good job or I'd have probably ordered another one!

typical QVC, getting things the wrong way round! I didn't get a despatch email at all on the second of my three SBC items last week, it just turned up!

still a bit fat nuthin' here..no email, no bag..! Glad you're happy with yours Anso..what colour did you go for? I went for the Mint Proof...my first print, so hope I'm going to like it!

still a bit fat nuthin' here..no email, no bag..! Glad you're happy with yours Anso..what colour did you go for? I went for the Mint Proof...my first print, so hope I'm going to like it!

That's the one I went for too! I really like it. It appeared (to me) just a tiny, tiny bit more muted in reality than on the TV (but I guess all TVs are different too, just like computer monitors can display colours differently). The colours are really nice and for me it's pretty much the perfect sized bag. I like my bag to have a little extra room for things you might want to take occasionally. I hate bags where you literally have to put things in a certain order (and maybe even in a certain direction) to make it all fit LOL! This one is definitely a keeper.

I also got my second OTO this morning too. The Baladama in "purple". I've been wanting something in the bright purple colour ever since it was first released (after the summer?) and I'm so pleased with this one. Yet again, a perfect sized bag for me. *smile*

It was the print that seduced me Anso as normally I go for a bag with a bit more organisation, rather than one big compartment - I know there are a couple of outside pockets on the Adley so hopefully they will be ok for me. Not familiar with the Baladama and nothing there when I searched on Q's website, but glad you're happy with it..I love the pinks & purples and my next I'd like to get in the Blue Violet shade which I love!

It was the print that seduced me Anso as normally I go for a bag with a bit more organisation, rather than one big compartment - I know there are a couple of outside pockets on the Adley so hopefully they will be ok for me. Not familiar with the Baladama and nothing there when I searched on Q's website, but glad you're happy with it..I love the pinks & purples and my next I'd like to get in the Blue Violet shade which I love!

Here it is:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.155341

Hope the link works. If not the number is 155341.

Still available in purple and crazily enough it looks like they have not removed the OTO price yet either!!

My TSV just arrived, along with a barrow-load of stuff I ordered in the Land's End sale so it's like Xmas in my kitchen! Bag is lovely - just one reservation, the shoulder strap fastens onto the bag quite far down with the zip going over in a curve, so when I hold it up it tips to a horizontal position, but hopefully when I've got all my stuff into it it will hang nicely - well I hope so! Thanks for the link to the Baladama..that's nice too and yes, I noticed it still has the OTO price on if anyone wants it! I daren't order any more just at the mo, even tho I love the purple!

Aw, Rainbowdottie, maybe yours will arrive this afternoon too - fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back