Finery London Kira Multi Spot Print Tiered Midi Dress
SBC 3 Piece Resurfacing Acids Face & Body Collection;
Easiyo 10 Piece Yoghurt Selection
Kochblume Set of 10 Assorted Extra Absorbent Microfibre Cloth

Attachments

• SBC.jpg
    SBC.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 51
I think the Kochblume microfibre cloths have had glowing reviews on here, haven't they?
If they are the same or at least similar, might be worth a look.
I love them. The TSV small ones are very plush so can get a bit sniffy if you don't wring them and air them between uses.. I also have the one side plush and other side silky for polishing chrome or mirror surfaces. I also have the plain silky both sides.

I think the Kochblume microfibre cloths have had glowing reviews on here, haven't they?
If they are the same or at least similar, might be worth a look.
I spent ages going around the house trying to trace a horrible smell.

It turned out to be my damp KB cloths as they take ages to dry if the radiators are not on to dry them on.

But they seem to have improved with age, and smell a lot less now.

I make sure they are airing over the tap and give them a good wringing out. They are superb at cleaning and polishing and drying spills etc. I use one a day in th kitchen and when they are all dirty they get a hot wash in the washing machine. I do have lots of other cloths in this range.

Are the cloths any good on shower glass? We have a new shower and I spend a lot of time squeegeeing it to stop it spotting in our hard water area. I’d like to make life a bit easier if poss. Amazon sell e-cloths which get great reviews and I wonder how these compare.

Are the cloths any good on shower glass? We have a new shower and I spend a lot of time squeegeeing it to stop it spotting in our hard water area. I’d like to make life a bit easier if poss. Amazon sell e-cloths which get great reviews and I wonder how these compare.
We keep one in the shower, regularly changed of course, it’s brilliant as you can clean the glass & the tiles all in one go.

QVC used to sell the thinner silky ones for chrome and mirrors they were huge like tea towels. They also did the two sided ones with plush on one side and the silky glass/ polishing on the other.

We keep one in the shower, regularly changed of course, it’s brilliant as you can clean the glass & the tiles all in one go.

I find them very thick and absorbent but they do take longer to dry and will hold a musty smell if they take too long drying out. I use Napisan in my wash as it doesn't have enzymes like the Oxi-type powders so don't roughen the material.

We bought a Lakes shower enclosure from a local plumbing supplier. It was fitted by a local guy and leaked so we were put in touch with Lakes bathrooms who sent one of their guys to sort it. And sorted it has remained. 14 years and still looks like new.

Anyway, long story, well, a long story, the guy asked us if we liked the AllClear coating. It had only been in a few weeks so we'd thought it was just because it was new, but the coating keeps everything sluicing off and sparkling clean. It lasted two years with just a weekly wipe with a microfibre cloth.

We've re-applied a few times and it still works. Makes life a lot easier for us as Mr AE suffers from a really bad back and I can't stand up without falling over.

SBC 3 Piece Acid Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

1000ml Salicylic Body Wash RRP £29.50 + post
500ml Lactic Acid Resurfacing Facial Wash RRP £21.50 + post
300ml Glycolic Resurfacing Serum RRP £23.50 + post

Total RRP £74.50 + post
Salicylic Body Wash (1L) - £29.50 direct cost £14.25
Lactic Acid Facial Cleanser (500ml) - £21.50 direct cost £10.38
Glycolic Resurfacing Body Serum (300ml) - £23.50 direct cost £11.35

Total £74.50 cost £35.98 no p&p.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.