27/09/22 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

John Lewis have this dress at £25 ok, there's only a couple of sizes left and is only available in navy, but the full price they were stating is £39, so it just goes to show, that if you see something you fancy on Q, it's always worth checking out other places first. You can always bung it in your basket for half an hour whilst you check (just in case). The prices for Q's clothing are staggering to say the least, even their own house brands are up there with some of the bigger names pricewise. Seriously, if you're looking for a decent own brand, I cannot recommend Very.com for Quality, Value & convenience (see what I did there?!) Their sizing seems to be accurate, the prices are brilliant and you're never ripped off with the postage and things often arrive the next day. Returns are free, definitely one to check out!

Whoops! I meant to put I cannot recommend them enough! lol! Also if John Lewis are a cheaper option then, who the hell do QVC think they are, and wrong or right, they're still regarded as a bit of a joke by the uninitiated - Anyway folks always look elsewhere first!

Latest posts

Back