30/03/21 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ml for ml

Intensive Treatment Foot Oil (200ml) - £44 direct cost £11.63
Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (75ml) - £14 direct cost £3.70
Intensive Anti-ageing Hand Serum (150ml) - £150 direct cost £39.67
crystal nail file - £15 direct cost £3.97

Total £223 direct cost £58.97 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for Rrp prices.

Going to have to Nanny Mcfee this, I already have the nail file & foot lotion. Really want the serum (had it before & loved it, but works better for me with hand lotion on top) & the oil I’d love to try too, going to sit on my hands for the rest of the day.
Glad it’s not on easy pay.

ml for ml

Total £223 direct cost £58.97 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for Rrp prices.

Going to have to Nanny Mcfee this, I already have the nail file & foot lotion. Really want the serum (had it before & loved it, but works better for me with hand lotion on top) & the oil I’d love to try too, going to sit on my hands for the rest of the day.
Glad it’s not on easy pay.

easy pay wont kick in usually till the acutal show its on

Anyone want to split this?

The hand products do nothing for me. Like the fragrance but they dry my hand skin and that is dry enough.

I'd like/buy/want nail file and foot lotion
maybe foot oil.

Not sure if this type of request is allowed. Sorry if I've broken the rules.

I've always avoided this range due to the emu oil. I notice the blurb doesn't refer to it as the key ingredient but mentions all the plant based oils included in it. It takes their disingenousness to a new low.

Sadly not. I just asked Alexa and apparently Rod Hull died in 1999 (rather young at 63). I bet Emu is still bereft.
Apparently he fell of his roof - - - from Wiki - - - On 17 March 1999, Hull climbed onto the roof of his bungalow, in Winchelsea to adjust the television aerial. He slipped and fell through an adjoining greenhouse.

Apparently he fell of his roof - - - from Wiki - - - On 17 March 1999, Hull climbed onto the roof of his bungalow, in Winchelsea to adjust the television aerial. He slipped and fell through an adjoining greenhouse.
Yes, be careful out there!

Did you also read that a guy in Wigan bought the original puppet and that of Orville at an auction in 2018 and now Rod Hull’s and Keith Harris’s widows are claiming ownership?

Friday 1 June 2018 00:02, UK​

Rod Hull's Emu smashes estimate at auction​

One of his last Emu puppets has sold for almost £9,000, to a man who already boasts an impressive collection.

Orville the Duck and George from Rainbow have a new housemate after one of Rod Hull's last surviving Emu puppets was sold at an auction for almost nine times its estimate.
Puppeteer Phil Fletcher - the man behind CBBC's popular Hacker the Dog - snapped up the famous bird to join his growing collection of vintage characters from children's TV shows of years gone by.

The successful £8,860 bid came in to Chippenham Auction Rooms in Wiltshire over the phone, with Mr Fletcher paying well over the anticipated price of between £750 and £1,000.
Emu - who cost £10,000 to make - will sit on the sofa at Mr Fletcher's Wigan home alongside the pink hippo George, Keith Harris' Orville, and the iconic duo of Sooty and Sweep.

Anyone want to split this?

The hand products do nothing for me. Like the fragrance but they dry my hand skin and that is dry enough.

I'd like/buy/want nail file and foot lotion
maybe foot oil.

Not sure if this type of request is allowed. Sorry if I've broken the rules.
Sorry Nanny Mcfee won on this one, tempted though.

I've always avoided this range due to the emu oil. I notice the blurb doesn't refer to it as the key ingredient but mentions all the plant based oils included in it. It takes their disingenousness to a new low.
Like Ms Cleeve Missus Dabbs does a fair bit of lecturing on what we should be doing and buying from her range (that she’s ‘invented’) and I can’t imagine why anyone would pay £150 (RRP) for 150ml of hand serum.....£5 for a couple of pumps 😱

Latest posts

Back