50 Hours of Boredom.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
More like five hours that was repeated ten times! I appreciate they need to give everyone a chance to see their products, but they have three of four shows that are repeated in the same order several times a day. And within each of those shows the same products are demonstrated in the same way and in the same order. It really is Groundhog Day on every level. I wonder if QVC realise just how boring it makes their channel to watch now? It applies with all their products, not just the fashion. Beauty is particularly bad too, but everything follows the same routine. I've also noticed that, more and more often, they'll have a day of a certain show - for example, today's is cookery - then they have a TSV on the same theme, followed by another day of shows. Is this down to a lack of variety or do you think they're finding it harder and harder to sell TSV stock? Perhaps people have finally woken up to the fact they can get better elsewhere.

Yawn, yawn.
There wasn't one single show to interest me either yesterday or today. Tomorrow there is 1 but I'm at work, 1 on Tuesday evening. That is the sum total of it.

Mind you when I looked at the guide for Wednesday I saw a show Barbel with Flicky Franks but read it as Barbarella! Now that would have been interesting as Jane Fonda she ain't!

I did not even watch, I am watching less QVC and mostly have sound muted what I do watch.

lulu guinness and aurora were the only shows to really interest me. anna griffin is on tuesday though, so i'll have to be late home from work to avoid any more spending.

If I was desperate to splash out, and spoil myself - I never am! - it wouldn't have happened this weekend. I have said before on this forum, that fashion on the Q, does not start at my size, so I cannot wear it. But it is definitely a limited audience, not just women like myself, but others who maybe wouldn't be seen dead in QVC fashion ranges, aren't especially interested in fashion or, fundamentally, enjoy a couple of shows but, like the OP, 50 hours is a tad OTT.

You could ask the two Bruces to make you a mix tape. I'll let you know if any other "activities" spring to mind LATI :mysmilie_59:

The only shows I have watched over the entire weekend are the Attitude by Renee ones. Not because I'm after any womens fashion, but I do find her quite entertaining. Lovely voice & a filthy laugh IMO.

More like five hours that was repeated ten times! I appreciate they need to give everyone a chance to see their products, but they have three of four shows that are repeated in the same order several times a day. And within each of those shows the same products are demonstrated in the same way and in the same order. It really is Groundhog Day on every level. I wonder if QVC realise just how boring it makes their channel to watch now? It applies with all their products, not just the fashion. Beauty is particularly bad too, but everything follows the same routine. I've also noticed that, more and more often, they'll have a day of a certain show - for example, today's is cookery - then they have a TSV on the same theme, followed by another day of shows. Is this down to a lack of variety or do you think they're finding it harder and harder to sell TSV stock? Perhaps people have finally woken up to the fact they can get better elsewhere.

Ah yes, but does Poundworld do 'Easypay'?

Q needs a damned big shake up. Some new brands, new shows, new format and new presenters. Talk about stuck in a time warp ...

Latest posts

Back