50 shades of grey?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
A bracelet in the Eternal show was distinctly BLUE . However the usual "this blue one we are calling grey" was trotted out. Grr

Let's hope the colour bods at Q are never in a position to have to rewire a plug!

Donna I agree when it is colours which are fairly near . Mr LATI and I disagree over green/brown and blue/gree shades but the bracelet was bright blue.

I've never understood the inability of Q to change this at the next stock order, in fact there is one item which has had this problem for years now and the presenters even comment on it.

The confusion it must cause and returns it must generate you would think that alone would make them sort it out.

I thought this was Jan Springer's autobiography: - "50 Shades of Grey - Reflections on my golden years."

A bracelet in the Eternal show was distinctly BLUE . However the usual "this blue one we are calling grey" was trotted out. Grr

Let's hope the colour bods at Q are never in a position to have to rewire a plug!

I too find the colour names/descriptions misleading, but to be fair, on this occasion I could follow the logic - the GREY was light blue crystals on a grey strap, the CREAM was clear crystals on a cream strap ....

Latest posts

Back