a 5 star review - rejected?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
i recently posted a 5 star review for the recent prai 3 piece tsv, i said how much i liked it, how much my skin accepted it, and looked better for using it. i also put that at first i'd wanted to return it as i thought it had caused an allergic reaction i'd had, but had later found out that the reaction was to the freeze frame wrinkle cream, which i did return, and kept the tsv, which i'm still using and still very pleased with. i didn't call anything, bad mouth anything, all i said which could have caused this rejection was that i now preferred prai over decleor which i have used for many years, was that the reason????
if so, then why review products if you can't be honest about them?
qvc needs to take this on board or before long people will stop writting reviews and then what are the presenters going to spout about to fill the allocated time slot for the products?
rant now over, thank you for listening....:cheeky:

after reading some of the recent comments about rejected reviews etc i was quite surprised to hear pipa say last night - all reviews welcome, positive or negative, it's all done by an outside company & we don't play any part in the system at all...

hmmm!?!?

I've had my reviews rejected as well. And they were nice positive ones. Yet the recent one I did that was not so positive has been posted. Crazy system.

I thought they posted all reviews unless they were really abusive which is understandable. I'm sure they used to.

They did mention something a while back about rejecting negative reviews if they weren't also constructive!! And if they felt the customer wasn't using the product properly or was just being negative for the sake of it and not making a constructive criticism at the same time. So basically they have a get out which allows them to monitor all their reviews and pick the ones they like, despite what they say about them having no say in it.

Tx

I've recently done three reviews one very good but the other two I gave one star, as one of them in particular was really rubbish and I stated everything that was wrong with it and in capitals put total waste of money dont buy, as i was persuaded by the by the demonstration AGAIN and they are all on there.

People who have posted on Facebook asking why their reviews have been rejected seem to get a reply so that could be worth a try if you really want an answer.

Maybe saying you prefer one product compared to another and naming the other product could be the reason the review was rejected.

It's strange though that good reviews get rejected but some real stinkers get published.

I posted a 5* review for ABC skin wash 1 lire, which I am repeat purchaser for. My review was rejected and the wording said that I had breached the rules and something about it being offensive. I included something about it being good for my teens smelly feet-which I hardly think is offensive, I have heard AY say it herself and it really is good on body odour. From that point on I decided I would only post a review if I disliked a product-lol!

I also had a five star review rejected the other week - like others i checked the content of the review and found nothing unusual or negative infact the review was very positive - crazy? I will no longer be posting any other reviews about QVC products on their website - i was very offended by the rejection. :down:

Latest posts

Back