A Clearout of those "Why did I buy this?" items!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Hi all, I know I'm not around much as I've kicked the tellyshopping habit, but I hope I might save a bit of Ebay fees by selling on some impluse buys or mistake gifts. :blush: Everything less than a year old and comes from a smoke and pet free home. PM me if interested or with questions. I do sell & buy the odd bits on Ebay and have 100% feedback, so not trying to con anyone.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish with 1 muslin cloth (new) 150ml the NEW ONE with ROSE and LAVENDER. Only used it once, skin didn't like the rose - I've had this trouble before with rose, should have known better. £14 p+p included

Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 150ml. Brand new never opened. £12 p+p included

Decleor Aroma Cleanse cleansing milk and lonifying lotion, (the white and pink ones for all skin types) each 400ml. New, never opened. £10 each p+p included

Perfumes: some impluse buys, some just smelled better in the shop! I have yet to find a perfume I really LOVE!

Liz Earle Botanical No. 1 Sprayed maybe 5 times, bottle is full, 50ml. £25 OBO p+p included no box, but kept in the dark, only bought about 1 month ago

YSL Parisienne 30ml Eau do Parfum used a couple of times. Still in the box bought last summer. £20 OBO p+p included

YSL Parisienne 50ml Eau de Toilette, used a couple of times, still in the box. Bought last summer £20 OBO p+p inlcuded

Elemis "Exotic" Eau de Parfum 28ml, I would say 85-90% left. bought less than a year ago, in its box, with purple bag to keep it in as well. £20 OBO p+p included

Jo Malone Peony & Moss Cologne 100ml. 95% left. I just didn't care for this and only sprayed a couple of times. Has been kept in a Jo Malone box, though I don't think it was originally for this item. Bought last summer when it came out. £50 OBO p+p included

Last edited:
Nice to see you Concordia, and glad you've kicked the habit, I'm expecting my second "letter" from QVC anytime now! Best of luck with your sales.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back