A lesson in customer care

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrsmouse

Registered Shopper
Now this is something QVC could learn from:

On Thursday night at about 9pm I ordered a few items from the Lola Rose sale on their own website. On Friday afternoon I had a call from a lovely lady - who I've since discovered is their customer services contact. She explained that they had discovered, whilst packing,that a couple of the items were damaged - she offered alternative colours or a refund. One item was the Jennifer necklace in caramel and she offered me it in black agate and tigers eye which she said was very similar.

The items were sent recorded next day, by Royal Mail, and arrived at 10.30 next morning.

That is how customer service should work!

Thats good isn't it :up:

I ordered some sale stuff from Next thurs eve which came friday tea time and I ordered from Amazon thursday lunchtime which came saturday morning,despite telling me when I ordered it would arrive after christmas,which I was OK about!

Last Sunday lunchtime I ordered a Tefal Pan Set from Ebay and it arrived on Monday morning at 9.45am! I was totally impressed! That's what I call Customer Service! It was free P&P as well!

I ordered an Emma Hardie gift set that arrived looking as though the delivery truck had run over it at the depot. I called CS and explained the situation and that it was a gift and, to be fair, the chap I spoke to was very helpful and said he'd get some sent out "right away". A week later and all I have so far is the returns label for the damaged item. Compare that to buying my arnica gel from an Ebay shop. Ordered at about lunchtime on a Saturday, free P&P and there it was Monday morning. Not only that, it was half the price that QVC are selling it for, so I was able to get two, which still worked out less than QVC because of their P&P.

If an individual running a small shop on Ebay can do it, why can't QVC?

Latest posts

Back