A treat tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think we should have a swear box for Moira C, £1 for every "on trend" she utters. I was drawn in for yet another dose because Loen's doing it (but alas - no sign of any hats), and she's said it several times in the first 15 minutes. Guess I'll have to give up and watch proper telly for a while.

Argey xx

P.S. Poor Julie's lost it - stood there in her undies with a just a wrap draped over one shoulder (Judy Dench stylee).

Last edited:
I'll have you know I bought the complete set. Pants, tops, the lot! They'll form the basis of my summer 'capsule wardrobe' because they're so on trend. If I mix and match, I can have a different outfit every day for a month and nobody will know it's just the same few pieces cleverly accessorised.

I will, of course, match my Itsawrap outfits to my FleaFlap collection, for extra on-trendiness.

And in the winter, I'll continue to wear them, but can enhance my look and stay warm with a wolf fleece and any one of my vast collection of Pollopanchos.

Seriously, those white pants looked like something designed by the owner of a nursing home to make it easier to change the residents' incontinence pads.

I'll have you know I bought the complete set. Pants, tops, the lot! They'll form the basis of my summer 'capsule wardrobe' because they're so on trend. If I mix and match, I can have a different outfit every day for a month and nobody will know it's just the same few pieces cleverly accessorised.

I will, of course, match my Itsawrap outfits to my FleaFlap collection, for extra on-trendiness.

And in the winter, I'll continue to wear them, but can enhance my look and stay warm with a wolf fleece and any one of my vast collection of Pollopanchos.

Seriously, those white pants looked like something designed by the owner of a nursing home to make it easier to change the residents' incontinence pads.

Wassat! A time capsule?

According to Moira.... whether you're a size 8 or a size 28 you'll look exactly the same....bet that pisses the size 8s off :18:

She's moved the goalposts ;) it's now size 6 to 36/38

I've just watched Ju in swimsuit, tights, sunglasses, wedgies, itsacraprap made into a halter neck dress, that crystal clip thing and a 4" wide belt round the lot. Ye gods, how do they do it with a straight face :33:

I'm going to have to seek help as i'm starting to scare myself.
I have found myself almost thinking it would be a good idea to get a craprap...:11::11::11:
And now I'm bored as there's no moira C on and I didn't record one of the sessions to cheer up those gloomy nights in! :31:

She's moved the goalposts ;) it's now size 6 to 36/38

I've just watched Ju in swimsuit, tights, sunglasses, wedgies, itsacraprap made into a halter neck dress, that crystal clip thing and a 4" wide belt round the lot. Ye gods, how do they do it with a straight face :33:

Wot? No 'at? Not dressed wi'out an 'at.

I'm going to have to seek help as i'm starting to scare myself.
I have found myself almost thinking it would be a good idea to get a craprap...:11::11::11:
And now I'm bored as there's no moira C on and I didn't record one of the sessions to cheer up those gloomy nights in! :31:

Fear not, Lottie, Moira C is on at 9pm this thursday :3:

Latest posts

Back