Adesso Footware TSV 10/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sketchers and Pavers sell similar multi-coloured elastic shoes - they must all buy from the same manufacturer.

Now I`ve never admitted this to anyone before but back in the early 70`s and that`s the 1970`s not the 1870`s, I actually owned a bright pink shell suit. Well these trainers would have matched perfectly to the shiny bright pink nylon and the other neon colours shell suits were made in. In my own defence for owning such an item I must say I only ever wore it when I was going training and not as a fashion item. I did weight training back then and much like the shell suit, I have aged and become totally out of fashion and nowadays I reckon I could just about run for a bus. These trainers remind me so much of that era and if they`re supposed to be fashionable then bring back the shell suit !

Adesso Della Stretch Weave Pull On Shoe
Item Number: 163871
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

Only available at QVC UK, these Adesso Della pull-on shoes have a fully elasticated stretch woven upper, allowing you to slip them on and off with ease, and giving your feet some ventilation, plus the soft foam insole moulds to the shape of your foot for maximum comfort. Say goodbye to the hassle of laces and buckles, these stylish shoes are so easy to slip on as you're running out of the door!

Pure all-day comfort - the soft foam insoles make you feel like you're walking on air and they also provide added support and grip, whilst the soft and flexible heel counter provides added comfort without rubbing.

Which colour to go for? - available in a choice of five versatile colours, there really is something for everyone. Add a splash of bright colour to your look with the Pastel Wash, Ocean, Black Tutti Fruiti and Candy options or go for neutral tones with the Beige/White choice.

Sizing tip - if you're a half size, go up a size
Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 1.5cm (0.6")

Colour options:

Pastel Wash
Ocean
Black Tutti Fruiti
Candy options
Beige/White

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163871

I saw some like this on Amazon recently for £13. At that price I thought about it for a minute or so as a slip on to walk on a sweaty gym floor prior to yoga but couldn't bring myself to. Not quite sure what would possess anyone to pay QVC's price.

Now I`ve never admitted this to anyone before but back in the early 70`s and that`s the 1970`s not the 1870`s, I actually owned a bright pink shell suit. Well these trainers would have matched perfectly to the shiny bright pink nylon and the other neon colours shell suits were made in. In my own defence for owning such an item I must say I only ever wore it when I was going training and not as a fashion item. I did weight training back then and much like the shell suit, I have aged and become totally out of fashion and nowadays I reckon I could just about run for a bus. These trainers remind me so much of that era and if they`re supposed to be fashionable then bring back the shell suit !

I'm with you Vienna. I didn't own the complete shell suit, just the jacket - nice little number in ice blue with a white stripe. Ok for losing weight with the amount of sweating they made you do. You're doing well if you can run for the bus, running the tap is my limit now.

Never mind, SCW (and his generation) love these shoes in just the way we loved our shell suits. So what goes around comes around, in another 30 odd years he'll be covering his face with embarrassment too. At least we've lived to see platform and wedges twice, leggings twice, 60s and 70s clothing, home interiors and furniture are now 'vintage', and I'm now digging out my hippy velvet tops and bags I refused to part with seeing as how velvet is all the rage again.

Must admit I got a pair of these from Q when the brand was new in the black. But they were returned because I found the elastication too restrictive. If your feet swell at all they would be very uncomfortable. I have slim feet with no problems but still I wouldn't wear them . I would advise anyone who is thinking about buying them to go up at least one size.

They are not as horrible as shell suits .

You can buy these shoes anywhere from Amazon to Pavers to Adesso own website and they've been around for years, good old QVC way behind of the times.

There is a review up already for them. Dated today, saying they wore them on a holiday flight to Jamaica and how comfortable they where. So how early where they able to order if they went on holiday and came back before today? Oh and the review is actually dated yesterday! Do I smell a fake review???

Oh and they are bog ugly and cheap looking.

Must admit I got a pair of these from Q when the brand was new in the black. But they were returned because I found the elastication too restrictive. If your feet swell at all they would be very uncomfortable. I have slim feet with no problems but still I wouldn't wear them . I would advise anyone who is thinking about buying them to go up at least one size.

I tried a pair of stretchy plain black pumps but had to go up from a 3/4 to a 5 to get them on, but then the elastic stretched with every step so they slipped off my heel, but standing still the same elastic pushed my feet forward squashing my toes. In hot weather the elastic didn't stretch for comfort but my feet expanded and felt more confined. Back they went!

its strange though JF took great care to state these are a totally new design only available at Q ,but to me they look exactly the same as the pair I purchased from Q apart from the label on the front. Naughty Q.

Latest posts

Back