Advance Notice of Tignanello TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She was an Ideal World presenter for a while too.

Has the TSV sold out completely? QVC is turning into a drop-shipping company at this rate. There seem to have been a few TSVs recently which have sold out a small inital stock very early on, then they take advanced or waitlist orders for the rest of the day. It's low risk selling for QVC and the vendor as they can confirm the numbers sold before committing to a higher level of stock. So much for the rule they used to bang on about that they couldn't sell stock they didn't have.

Jude xx

typical:I liked the metalic looking one from the US site, but its not part of the TSV here.
Oh I wish we got the same choices. Seemes idiotic to me that in a global world, from the same company, you do not get the same choices.

Well that's odd; all options were showing as "waitlist only" when I checked the website at six thirty this morning. Now only the Eggshell White on waitlist and the rest are showing as in stock.

Jude xx

I have to say I really like the yellow version and have wanted to try out the brand, but I went for the Kipling TSV (and the Rockport ) and can't really justify yet another handbag when I should be saving. Decisions, decisions.

I like the yellow too...it's a good job the sun's gone in today or I might be tempted!

A quick Q: Some of the Tig bags are described as "Convertible" but I can't see what this term refers to; a couple have a shoulder strap with an extra buckle hole or two, but they don't convert enough to go from shoulder to cross-body length, or from grab bag to shoulder. Any ideas what they mean?

Jude xx

A quick Q: Some of the Tig bags are described as "Convertible" but I can't see what this term refers to; a couple have a shoulder strap with an extra buckle hole or two, but they don't convert enough to go from shoulder to cross-body length, or from grab bag to shoulder. Any ideas what they mean?

I've got one of their other bags and there are two places that you can clip the strap to, so perhaps that's what the convertible description means? It works quite well and you can actually have the strap in three lengths by doing this (one where it's doubled), but it's still not quite as long as I'd like for a cross body bag (ie not as long as the Kipling straps).

I like the look of the TSV, but am still debating whether I can justify buying it! :blush:

I really like Tig. bags but I really must resist today.I bought 2 not long ago one in what I think they call 'eggshell white'? lovely! I even have a Tig. bag which has not seen the light of day yet & I forget what I have got.Thought abougt taking photos & making a 'bag catalogue' but am I that organised-- NO WAY!.Must F.A.R.T as never before!

oh dear, have just taken the plunge and bought a Tig bag, it was on easy pay and looks lovely can't recall item number but I've gone for that gorgeous peony colour. Have been tempted by them for ages but they are a little out of my price bracket so the easy pay swayed me. Am really looking forward to arriving as people on here seem to really rate them. Will let you know what I think

oh dear, have just taken the plunge and bought a Tig bag, it was on easy pay and looks lovely can't recall item number but I've gone for that gorgeous peony colour. Have been tempted by them for ages but they are a little out of my price bracket so the easy pay swayed me. Am really looking forward to arriving as people on here seem to really rate them. Will let you know what I think

I am sure you will like your bag, the colour looked lovely.IMO they are good quality for the prices, but I would never be tempted by the likes of Lulu Guiness, going into £100's.

I am still resisting!

SS was it this one: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.144676.cm_scid.crt

I got this as a TSV in Spice when it was a TSV and it's a great bag. Easypay is tempting me to buy the Pear (green) option but I AM WEAK: I've already ordered the TSV in yellow! My excuse? I've had a wobbly week :emo: and needed to do something frivolous. Ofcourse now I'll have to buy an outfit to go with :tongue:

I've got lots of lovely bags but I'm drawn to the bright colours....I'm pleading temporary insanity :drunk:

Jude xx

i am very tempted to buy the old TSV in pear or something sim. in the peridot but i am trying very hard not to lol

SS was it this one: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.144676.cm_scid.crt

I got this as a TSV in Spice when it was a TSV and it's a great bag. Easypay is tempting me to buy the Pear (green) option but I AM WEAK: I've already ordered the TSV in yellow! My excuse? I've had a wobbly week :emo: and needed to do something frivolous. Ofcourse now I'll have to buy an outfit to go with :tongue:

I've got lots of lovely bags but I'm drawn to the bright colours....I'm pleading temporary insanity :drunk:

Jude xx
[]

"]YES] (squeals in excitement) that's the one. I think the peony colour looks gorgoeus but I understand the allure of the Pear, wish I could buy that too. They do seem to do very attractive colours. I am so excited now that I know it's a great bag. I am having a wobbly time too (been given time off work by my lovely boss) so have been shopping to cheer myself up. Hope things level out for you soon xx

Last edited:
they saved me a few quid today...what a shambles! In the 2pm and again in the 4pm hours they were getting their knickers in a twist about the colours - every colour I liked, it seemed oh sorry, they hadn't got it! So I still don't own a Tig bag!

I love the French tote but it looks quite wee and I'm not sure if it would really be big enough for me. I must go and measure my Furla bag that's exactly the same design to get a better idea on the size. I'd love the metallic one as it looks so cute and would go beautifully with my new Oasis flowery flip flops. Oh lord where's the tape measure??

I'm still debating - have about 6 in my basket, not sure which to go for, or if I should just resist bag temptation altogether!

asos have got some nice leather bags in their sale plus free delivery.

i am very tempted to buy the old TSV in pear or something sim. in the peridot but i am trying very hard not to lol

Oh what the hell went for the spice! Loved reading the comments here this evening (cheers) and reviews on line and all looked good. With this bag liked the organisation bit at the back. Happy days!!:happy:

Oh what the hell went for the spice! Loved reading the comments here this evening (cheers) and reviews on line and all looked good. With this bag liked the organisation bit at the back. Happy days!!:happy:

i already have it in red and it is an excellent bag, i am sure you will love it and the spice looks such a great colour

How does everyone like their Tig bag? I went for the TSV in yellow after uhming and ahing the whole day and it has just arrived. I'm not 100% sure of it so keeping the parchment paper wrapper on for the moment. The colour is less pale yellow and more a mustardy sandy colour and the leather is a bit stiffer than I would've thought but it seems to be a beautifully constructed handbag nonetheless.

I'm inclined to keep it as it is a very 'grown-up' bag* and beautifully detailed, but the colour has thrown me a bit.

* I turn 30 this year but being in a university environment until I was 29 has left me feeling rather more childish then I really am. Or I just can't think of myself as a woman grown, I'm not sure. I should know I'm grown-up, I have the wrinkle creams to prove it!

my bag has just arrived, love it , really gorgeous colour (peony) I could smelll the leather as I unwrapped it, can't get over the quality and the spaciousness. I didn't get the tsv, got one which was on easy pay. Agree that they are "grown up" bags, I can see me getting years of use out of this. At last, something from QVC that really is great quality and value. I am "well happy" as my niece would say!!

Latest posts

Back