Air Fryers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
The menapause shows are laughable for so many reasons, but air fryer shows seem to have beaten them to it. Up to now, how many different types of air fryers have QVC flogged? The latest one has an attached smoker and a stand to put it on. Some people have said they've bought a total of six air fryers. I just don't get it. The same as I don't get people who've bought 14 denim jackets.

Did I see a bit of a show today on Q Extra that was selling CBD gummies or something? £60 for a few weeks worth of capsules? Big sell on the menopause as well. The BA wittering on that she takes them before she collects her kids from school? Eh? What are they? Infused with a triple vodka?

I'm in the market for an air fryer thingy but it has to have a grill. Tefal are doing just a thing, sold by John Lewis, 2 year guarantee, free delivery for just over £100. We use these things for all our cooking so it has to have stamina. No one needs 6 though, it's like having 25 bottles of Molton Brown shower gel that I'll probably be dead before I use them :rolleyes:

CC

A highlight of one of the menapause shows was a strap around the wrist gizmo, similar to a wristwatch that was claimed to cool down hot flashes. The man selling it was glued to his seat, appearing very uncomfortable and surrounded by women discussing quite personal female situations. He was even passed a hygiene wipe to sniff. He could have left the set after his presentation, so I stopped feeling sorry for him. I'd like to have a small, simple air fryer, but I know I'd eat chips every day.

I have an old small Cooks Essential AirFryer that I forgot I bought several years ago 🤦‍♂️ Use it daily for my evening meal instead of gas cooker - cooks quickly and for this single person (and cat 🐈‍⬛) household 😆

Latest posts

Back