Ali Keenan šŸ˜±

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As Jake Thackray wrote in his unintentional song about her: ā€œWill never use three or four words when a couple of thousand will easily do.ā€ She just cannot keep her mouth shut when it is time to let somebody else have a go. Itā€™s open so much you could empty a septic tank into it, which she could quite capably recycle the contents of for each new presentation she is involved with.

As Jake Thackray wrote in his unintentional song about her: ā€œWill never use three or four words when a couple of thousand will easily do.ā€ She just cannot keep her mouth shut when it is time to let somebody else have a go. Itā€™s open so much you could empty a septic tank into it, which she could quite capably recycle the contents of for each new presentation she is involved with.
Ah love(d) the late, great Jake Thackray!

Going ā€œOn again, on again, on again..ā€!

I've just swapped my 15+ year old TV (old style, squarish screen, weighed more than a baby elephant) for a new smart TV, and, though the picture was clear on the old TV I couldn't believe how different the presenters/guests look with HD and a wide screen!!! It's not even a big screen but they all seem to look chunkier and many have lines and wrinkles that I hadn't been aware of before. Goodness know what they look like on a large screen!!!!

Latest posts

Back