Ali keenan's tan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Am I the only one to be a bit disturbed by the walnut colour of Ali, given her recent health issues ? I'm the first to agree that a tan gives you a feeling of well being, but Ali appears over-cooked - OR could it be the studio lighting.

It gets more burnt walnut every time you see her. I did wonder if it was fake rather than real - I hope it is fake because to be that sunburnt is not good

Honestly I think it's the studio lighting every one looks orange to me.
Lynn

I don't think it's anything to do with studio lighting I think she is totally over tanned and not a good look on an older women especially. I too think I would be a bit more cautious if I'd had a serious health issue. If its fake then that's fine.

I think OTT tan is very ageing. I've always though Alison Keenan overdid her tan colour whether real or fake

I think Ali has more sense, than to lie out in the sun, or use a sunbed. I think we can safely assume it isn't a natural tan.

I believe it is REAL!

I agree Donna, you could see white skin at the bottom of her chest which obviously wouldn't be there if it was fake. Either way it looked awful and aged her by about 10 years!!

I agree Donna, you could see white skin at the bottom of her chest which obviously wouldn't be there if it was fake. Either way it looked awful and aged her by about 10 years!!

I was just about to say the same, also it is always much darker when she returns from hols. She seems quite keen on destinations which are very very hot which makes me think she likes the sun.

Looks more like a walnut each time.

Dread to think what state her skin will be in in 10 years time. With her very slim frame, and no fat to plump up her skin, then she will be very wrinkly and crinkly, and only attractive from a distance. This isn't being uncharitable because I like Ali, but I've seen friends behave the same, and at 60 they look 80 ! (no disrespect to the 80 year old stunners !)

You would think Ali Young would be giving Ali K a lecture about her skin.....not a good look IMO

I do like Alison Keenan, she comes across as a nice genuine lady - wish she would take a breath sometimes, she talks so quickly ;)

However, the uber tanned look is just yuck for me. I am so fair (blue undertones) and am just unable to tan and burn in minutes. I know some say that a tan looks healthy, but essentially a tan is just the poor old skin trying to defend itself from the sun, that great nuclear reactor in the sky! I use factor 50 and strictly limit my exposure. I don't go brown, I stay pasty but in all honesty, I prefer it that way. I just get enough sunlight to synthesize vitamin D. I agree with Donna, that Alison Keenean's tan is real, the white patches are a give-away and she should exercise more caution in the sun.

Inge :)

After her health issues recently I would have thought that she had been advised to keep out of direct sun and to use a high factor sun protection. I am two and a half years into remission and was told only recently not to sun bathe and use at least a factor 30 at all times. Even with doing this I still have a nice tan or a healthy glow. x

The battered old brown leather settee look is not attractive. It looks real, it is very ageing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back