Alison Cork Set of 2 60cm Glitter Trees OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alison Cork Set of 2 60cm Glitter Trees
Item Number: 705077
QVC Price £24.50
One Time Only Price £19.96
P&P £4.95

A pair of gorgeous ornamental trees from Alison Cork decorated with warm white LED lights and covered in glitter for extra sparkle. They are the ideal festive addition to your living space - don't feel you need to take them down come January though, this glittery ornament is brilliant for adding ambience all year round.

Contains:

2 x trees (h x w): 60cm x 60cm (23.6" x 23.6")
6 x AA batteries

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705077

See this is what annoys me about QVC!! I bought the set of 2 birch tress that were on earlier on in the day.With postage they've come to about £27.I wasn't unhappy with the price - but i am now that I've seen these are basically the same :(
Ok you could argue I should have searched QVC for other trees - or come on here!!! -but when you put your trust in something -I didn't imagine that QVC would sell near identical trees at differing prices - I just thought that was the best item at the time for my needs.
The thing thats so frustrating is QVC high postage charges - of course I could order these as well to see what I like best - but that will mean 2 lots of payments, 2 lots of high postage and 1 postage to go back - and one waiting for a refund which all in all equals too much hassle for me!

Temped too, but it's storing the damn things during the rest of the year isn't it? Christmas decorations take up so much space, wish I had a loft!

this woodland look could be all year round though. i was thinking of buying the oto and keeping one a offering the other to one of my dauhgters. its not a bad price

Temped too, but it's storing the damn things during the rest of the year isn't it? Christmas decorations take up so much space, wish I had a loft!

i have a loft its just getting up there and the last time someone went they put thier foot through the ceiling :mysmilie_465:

Latest posts

Back