Alison K has brokened my brain!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In all my life I have never heard anyone talk so fast (and over the guests too) not to mention her family at almost any opportunity "oh my Son is about to depart on a mission to Mars this wind up torch will be great for that" I don't think she is a bad lady but the sheer speed of her words made me switch over and I like the electrical hours, Please AK slow down a bit I can't afford the paracetamol. :confused:
Felt the same way yesterday when I was trying to listen to Caroline Archer from Liz Earl.

I agree Cavey. I have made comments on a few of her blogs and she's always acknowledged them which I think is really kind and shows she actually reads what people write.

Ditto - she always makes the effort, and you get a proper reply too - not just 'thanks a lot LOLZ' or other such nonsense :wink:

I like her and she can string a coherent sentence together too, always a plus in my book !

I like her, she is one of the most articulate presenters (btw - who is it that says 'pacific'?! And I noticed last night that Jilly is one of the culprits for blantantly saying "bran" new!) but I do wish she would slow down! I'm Welsh and can talk super fast and about 10 different topics at once :taphead:, but even I have trouble keeping up with Ali!!! :drunk:

I didn't say she was inarticulate or that I did not like her, I seem to remember her and her husband presenting This Morning on ITV, I thought she was fantastic at not selling things, I always wondered why her and her hubby (who were so good on this morning) were never given the jobs on a full time basis, after all they were so good on ITV imo. Very professional and concise. Then after many months in the wilderness (me that is) I see her on QVC speaking so fast I really couldn't keep track. I did say in my very first post it could be too many years abroad on MY part, but several other members agree with my first post.

I have no axe to grind, speaking my mind, I hope it's ok in a democracy to have an opinion.

I didn't say she was inarticulate or that I did not like her, I seem to remember her and her husband presenting This Morning on ITV, I thought she was fantastic at not selling things, I always wondered why her and her hubby (who were so good on this morning) were never given the jobs on a full time basis, after all they were so good on ITV imo. Very professional and concise. Then after many months in the wilderness (me that is) I see her on QVC speaking so fast I really couldn't keep track. I did say in my very first post it could be too many years abroad on MY part, but several other members agree with my first post.

I have no axe to grind, speaking my mind, I hope it's ok in a democracy to have an opinion.

AlienNet - I don't think anyone has disagreed with you or accused you of saying/not saying anything. All people are saying is that they like her, and most are even agreeing that she talks a bit too fast. You'd know if the other forum members were knocking your opinion, believe me :wink: lol What very often starts out as a post with one person's opinions usually ends up with other people offering theirs - this is why it's a discussion forum. This is a very 'well-behaved' post in my opinion :happy:

She's like a bossy school mistress lecturing her pupils. I bet irl she ALWAYS has to have the last word and be RIGHT about every bleedin thing. :rolleyes:
mysmilie_55.gif

Well said Pinkpussycat your number 1 fan.:giggle:

Latest posts

Back