alison keenan. eat something luv....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
... because you'll look and feel better for it.

what is it about some middle aged women (particularly those in the media) that makes them think that looking skinny is attractive?

alison keenan looks stupidly thin tonight. she has no hips and no arse, the knockers appear to be holding on in there... just - i wonder why?

and we all now how the face sinks and wrinkes on skinny older women, yet AK is without lines and has hamster cheeks... how does she manage that i wonder?

alison keenan is a proficent tv presenter. however she is on a shopping channel where - you would hope - the pressure to look perma-young and perma-thin is less than mainstream telly (look at some of the other female presenters for evidence). i wish she would cut herslef some slack and drop the act. she doesnt look good any more.

... because you'll look and feel better for it.

what is it about some middle aged women (particularly those in the media) that makes them think that looking skinny is attractive?

alison keenan looks stupidly thin tonight. she has no hips and no arse, the knockers appear to be holding on in there... just - i wonder why?

and we all now how the face sinks and wrinkes on skinny older women, yet AK is without lines and has hamster cheeks... how does she manage that i wonder?

alison keenan is a proficent tv presenter. however she is on a shopping channel where - you would hope - the pressure to look perma-young and perma-thin is less than mainstream telly (look at some of the other female presenters for evidence). i wish she would cut herslef some slack and drop the act. she doesnt look good any more.

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

on a serious note I quite like ali k and thought she first lost a lot of weight (not that she was "big" in the first place) when she first stopped wearing her wedding/engagement ring.maybe she thought she prefers herself like she currently is - but I agree - soooooooo thin

I have a horrid fascination with those big pendulous boobs of hers, they look so out of place on that bony chest. :mysmilie_701:

The old fizzog is botoxed and filled to the hilt imo Burlz. :rolleyes:

She's probably trying too hard now that she's got herself a joyboy.......allegedly......:mysmilie_11:

aww you are all being very harsh
she doesnt look that bad !!
if she did have botox then good on her and who cares??!!

I noticed a couple of years ago, she would disappear off the screen for ages, then suddenly appear all hamster cheeks with not a line in sight, yet the rest of her - including the decollete would still appear to be all sun damaged. Soooooooo, there is OBVIOUSLY work being done ! I would hazard a guess at fillers.

AND if she is soooooo thin on screen, - and tv always puts around 10 lbs on you, - then imagine what she is like in the flesh, so to speak !

Her appearance on Quacker Factory made me laugh - she was like a parrot on speed, she was so hyper it was hysterical !

I like Alison Keenan too, I think she comes across as very professional most of the time. But I was surprised to learn, on her blog, what her age is - I honestly thought she was older. Must be the sun damage. If I had my time over again I would not have sunbathed as much (or burned I should say).

aww you are all being very harsh
she doesnt look that bad !!
if she did have botox then good on her and who cares??!!

Ditto! She is one of my favourite presenters and imho always looks elegant.

If Alison Young is to be believed, getting sun damage on your decollete causes the skin to lose its elasticity and become unable to hold your boobs up. I'll say no more.

If Alison Young is to be believed, getting sun damage on your decollete causes the skin to lose its elasticity and become unable to hold your boobs up.

That would be very tricky in my case.:mysmilie_1360:

Latest posts

Back