Alison Young In Teacher Mode

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The information is very basic. Love the chemistry lab setting though,brings back all sorts of school memories stink bombs etc!

Hmmm. That's not what we want. We want actual ingredients for each product they sell, whether it's animal tested or not and who shouldn't be using it.

Hmmm. That's not what we want. We want actual ingredients for each product they sell, whether it's animal tested or not and who shouldn't be using it.

there is no chance of that happing they make so many mistakes even if the company gives them the info they will screw it up somehow

as for example Kipling & lola rose tell them what to call the colours of items & yet Q change it & theyve done that with ingridents on pies (yes ive noticed they spell them wrong & even put the wrong things on them)

Scraping back your hair does not an expert make. I have just looked at AY in science teacher mode. Then I looked up the 'table of elements'. Found 'element Ag; Argan oil'.

No. Element Ag on the Periodic Table is silver. Cross my palm with silver, AY dearie, and I will tell you your fortune. If you keep impersonating a teacher a tall dark stranger may cross your path and tell you that you look utterly ridiculous.

What next, Charlie in pinstripes and bowler hat giving us financial investment advice?

there is no chance of that happing they make so many mistakes even if the company gives them the info they will screw it up somehow

as for example Kipling & lola rose tell them what to call the colours of items & yet Q change it & theyve done that with ingridents on pies (yes ive noticed they spell them wrong & even put the wrong things on them)

How could you possibly know that? If QVC refuse to put the ingredients up, they're playing with fire, it's also a law suit waiting to happen.

Putting up no ingredients is safer than mis-typing them or posting the wrong list. The onus remains with the buyer to check the item's suitability (elsewhere on t'interweb). QVC UK struggle with colours they're not safe with chemical names!

I thought it looked as though the web designers had spent the weekend locked indoors with a Breaking Bad boxed set marathon!

WHY do Q change the colour names ?? which normally bear no resemblance to the item colour. Has this been explained by anyone ?? (SCW)

I think in today's world QVC UK need to up their game, and no doubt as other countries QVC sites are providing what is essential pre-purchasing information, QVC UK will eventually fall into line.

I still think their cyber (web, apps, social media) offerings are dire...

- Don't change the names of things which are perfectly well named by the supplying brand.
- Do use a spell-checker.
- Do list all ingredients and highlight all known allergens.
- Do make sure that all the cyber platforms are actually working!

WHY do Q change the colour names ?? which normally bear no resemblance to the item colour. Has this been explained by anyone ?? (SCW)

No one knows, not even the the presenters proffer any reasoning behind the changing colour names. I suspect the person who makes these decisions is a twerp.

Sometimes it's hard to forget that not everyone has a computer to be able to check the ingredients , they should run along the bottom of the screen. "Putting up no ingredients is safer"?...............yeah that should stand up in court. :giggle:

There is absolutely no reason for Q not to list ingredients of products, Perhaps they could get Will to do this as he seems to do very little except be AY's sidekick and enjoy free trips to meet the guests all around the world!!

...and yet QVC does have a reason not to list them, it's just that we can't work out what it possibly could be. :mysmilie_501:

That is one of my big p*ssed off with QVC is.

Foundations we get: Fair, Light, Medium, Tan and Dark.

You go to the brand's site and they have proper names, but you have no idea how they match up to QVC. In fact sometime the brand with have pink tones, yellow tones and beige tones in their foundation, QVC will only do one Beige. Bobbi Brown I was Warm Ivory, but QVC do not do that shade.

Foundation is one thing you really need to be matched properly too.

Latest posts

Back