Am so annoyed!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
Last week I ordered an item on QVC decided against it, so rang them a couple of hours later to cancel. According to them it was to late to cancel, but if I returned it within 7 days they would refund my money including P & P providing I sent it back unopened which I did.

Email from them today saying my account had been credited, when I checked my bank account I found they had credited me for the item only but had not refunded the P & P.

I was so annoyed I rang the customer services department, only for them to tell me If I want the P & P refunded I would have to write it and claim for it, how absolutely ridiculous, has anybody else had this problem. You shouldn't have to do this surely. :thinking::thinking:

Yes the distance selling regulations state that you must inform them IN WRITING (letter or email) that you are returning the goods within 7 days to claim your p&p back.

I returned a top not too long ago, when it arrived it was wrongly sized so I called them & said I want to return it & asked for my P&P back. I returned the top & on the returns label wrote how much I wanted to be returned, I got the full amount back including the P&P HTH xx

I returned a top not too long ago, when it arrived it was wrongly sized so I called them & said I want to return it & asked for my P&P back. I returned the top & on the returns label wrote how much I wanted to be returned, I got the full amount back including the P&P HTH xx

Like you, I was sent a top that was the wrong size too, recently. I phoned them and they sent me a label and are refunding the full amount plus p & p.

Latest posts

Back