Amanda Holden

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it was on her own Facebook account? Someone on here did post it.
Yes, by somebody who I don’t think has posted again??
Being a nosy mare I went straight to FB to check it out at the time, couldn’t find any evidence of it, so I’m convinced it was just someone making mischief for the hell of it.

I think Steven and CH have fallen out as well. Completely silent on both sides.

Think there was some abuse by the husband on FB to someone who had criticised Steven and then QVC dropped him. I think Steven unfortunately had a bit of a run of bad luck after that.

CC

CH, her boyfriend (James - Scots and deaf ??), Steven Corfield and ex hubby are typical examples of people who play-out their relationships on SM for fun, excitement or to receive sycophantic comments from their ‘followers’. That set up is bound to fall apart very quickly - they believe all the praise and admiration and it sets them against each other.

Very immature.

00756E31-E719-40A1-AC89-A384D612BBEA.jpeg

It is on her QVC Facebook site, Catherine Huntley QVC. It says that she has been married since June 2021
As she has usually regaled every bit of her life in the past, I’m surprised that she hasn’t mentioned it during one of the shows or in her QVC blog. I’ve also not seen a ring on her wedding finger.

My apologies to Catherine if that post is true and she is now married.

As she has usually regaled every bit of her life in the past, I’m surprised that she hasn’t mentioned it during one of the shows or in her QVC blog. I’ve also not seen a ring on her wedding finger.

My apologies to Catherine if that post is true and she is now married.
I seem to remember that some time ago she posted that she couldn’t mention him any more ,as he didn’t want to be on social media, and she had to respect that.

I seem to remember that some time ago she posted that she couldn’t mention him any more ,as he didn’t want to be on social media, and she had to respect that.
Not even allowed to mention she got married? Don’t mean the JR style of preparation of, actual day of and post marriage and everything in between mentioning.

Latest posts

Back