An Elemis TSV before Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm, just realised that this is the morning after the night before (our first Christmas party)......I spy an excellent opportunity to flex Mr C's card at a few of these at silly o'clock in the morning :angel: (if you've left any for me that is :tongue:)

v. excited about this. last year the TSV was on four easy pay and mrM bought me four of them. Wouldn't mind trying the new cleasner as well as I've still not found alternative to C&P. Do like the shower cream as well.

Hi,
I would really like this, but my Elemis stuff often gets "lost" before it gets to the Couriers depot.

This used to happen with my MB Christmas TSVs too.

So am in 2 minds :(

Cheers,
Karen

Right peeps listen up PLEASE........

I subscribe to Psychologies magazine and have just received the December issue and guess whats inside??

Only a QVC card with picture and details ( minus the item number and price )of the December TSV !!!!

I'll try and describe as best as I can but if anyone wants me to take a piccie of the postcard and send it to their I-phone and they know how to put it on the forum feel free to PM me your mobile number

ELEMIS DELUXE FACE AND BODY EXOTIC COLLECTION AT A ONCE -IN-EVERY-20-YEARS' PRICE

THIS GORGEOUS COLLECTION INCLUDES THE WORLDWIDE LAUNCH OF MELTING CLEANSING GEL AWARD WINNING PCMC EXOTIC FRANGIPANI MONOI BATH AND SHOWER CREAM AND SKIN NOURISHING HAND AND BODY LOTION.

picture shows a 30ml PCMC, 200ml Fragipani Monoi Melt Cream , a tube of the new Melting Cleansing Gel ( which is the same size as the Frangipani tube so ?? 200 mls), and a large bottle with pump (again the same sizish as the tubes) the blurb says one item is supersized so I cant work out which item it is!

Oh theres also a silver bag with a flap over top!

Sorry for the crappy descriptions but hope it helps some FM

That is the TSV absolutely !

Now all we need to know is the price and whether its on easy pay :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

This is the TSV it's called 'Five PieceExotic Nourishing Face and Body Skincare Collection'.

I did a Google search for info on the cleanser and found this video (lasts about 6 minutes but shows you all about the new cleanser): -

http://vimeo.com/16840230

The new cleanser looks really good and I'm glad to see that it is SLS free!!!

Chris

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back