And which brand would you love to do a first TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

White Russian

Guest Shopper
I'm guessing Bobbi Brown will be a popular choice here. Personally I'd like to see TSVs from:

Sue Devitt (lurrrrve it, although the lack of new stock makes me wonder if they are discontinuing this brand)

Sarah Chapman (really want to try the range, but ordinarily a bit pricey)

Tarte! It would be a brand launch for QVC UK as well but the recent one in the US was ridiculous it was such good value.

Also Bobbi Brown and Cargo (although QVC has all but stopped stocking Cargo which is a shame).

Tx

you can tell I'm an OAP - Australian Body Care for me, get thru loads of it! Not actually sure that they've never had a TSV but if they have I can't remember it!

Yes ABC used to have a few TSVs a year long ago.

Now remember the company supplying the TSV will need thousands of units. Thats why we never had a Cosmetics A La Carte one, they cannot supply even enough stock for a stand alone show on QVC.

Trouble is QVC no longer can do the TSVs at the prices of old. Ah yes I remember the days. So US brand will be like Smashbox expensive compared to what they are as a TSV on QVC US. So we are looking at £40+ then shipping for a good US brand TSV. Oh and no guarantee of easy pay either.

Trish McEvoy planner would be nice.:happy:

Another vote for A'kin!
Have used this range since it first launched on QVC & love it!:heart:

Clarisonic would be good :sun: also Kerastase if I could choose another non qvc brand :sun:

Last edited:
Definitely Bobbi Brown for me, with lots of their long wearing cream eye shadows please. They really do last all day without creasing on my very oily eyelids. Everything is fab though.

Don't look at QVC.com at the Bobby Brown TSV today, it'll make you v envious!

I'd like a Wen :emo: haircare TSV, I've been using the cleansing conditioner since August last year and think it's fab..quick and simple just how I like a haircare product. I'd just want litre after litre of the cleanser,; I don't rate the styling products particularly. ATM I'm buying on eb@y as I don't want a Guthy Renker auto-delivery hanging over me.

Jude xx

Sue Devitt - shameless to let this brand go (warehouse stock must be near sell by dates).

Would love to try Wen. Interesting how they would present this as the concept of shampoo being taboo to the founder of this range, all about cleansing.

A few months ago, I de-cluttered my make up bag and I am left with mainly Bobbi Brown products. I love everything of hers, except mascara (for some strange reason). Just had a look at the TSV in US. I would SO love that! They have auto delivery and easy pay too. What a swiz. I wonder why we have never had one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back