Andi Peters is he a guest or a presentter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I regularly watch food fest, as it makes me laugh them stuffing down all the overpriced food.

But Andi seems to do more presenting than Dale, does item numbers etc, what makes him so special.

It’s always him and Dale. Can only Dale bare him

Ruder, more full of himself than even the most hardened QVC presenter. Dale comes across as fairly easygoing, so it is likely he may have the highest tolerance of the obnoxious attitude of AP.

All QVC presenters could do with a dose of humility, none more so than Andi. I can only assume he constantly feels threatened by the talented professionals surrounding him - how else to explain the digs, sneers, put-downs, aggressiveness and more? Surely a well adjusted and secure person would be happy to share the limelight, and treat guests and presenters in the way he would expect to be treated himself?

The promo where we see up his nose puts me right off ! and what does he know about food anyway, apart from eat it - he'd be good company for that other twat Greg Wallace.

A happy viewer once called in live and suggested to Andi that he should be a QVC presenter because he 'was so good at selling.' Andi was clearly very offended at the suggestion. What a come down that would be, his expression said.

I have never understood why supposed celebrities influence a decision to buy or not. They are not advertising the products because they use them. If they choose to recommend something, because they believe init,and not because they are beingfinancially rewarded for so doing, it is a different matter.
I still recall, in the early days of QVC, good old Katy John telling us during a fashion show, that her husband did not wear jeans simply because they had a label on them.
I don’t think she was a natural shopping tv presenter, and would find it morally challenging to lie through her teeth about the quality of the goods she presents.

I have never understood why supposed celebrities influence a decision to buy or not. They are not advertising the products because they use them. If they choose to recommend something, because they believe init,and not because they are beingfinancially rewarded for so doing, it is a different matter.
I still recall, in the early days of QVC, good old Katy John telling us during a fashion show, that her husband did not wear jeans simply because they had a label on them.
I don’t think she was a natural shopping tv presenter, and would find it morally challenging to lie through her teeth about the quality of the goods she presents.

Louise I know you haven’t watched Q for some years and unfortunately one of the biggest changes is Kathy T. She has become so bad (rude to presenters and viewers) that Q Facebook has at least 3/4 complaints EVERY week about her.

After the article about the Q in The Telegraph some fool said that teachers could learn a lot from the sales staff at the Q about how to present a topic, especially if it's a 'difficult' one. He didn't add that they would also have to share all sorts of personal matters, talk over their students & generally be conceited individuals.

I regularly watch food fest, as it makes me laugh them stuffing down all the overpriced food.

But Andi seems to do more presenting than Dale, does item numbers etc, what makes him so special.

It’s always him and Dale. Can only Dale bare him

Most of the presenters have their 'own shows', Jackie is almost always paired with Ruth Langsford. Then of course there is Alison Keenan with her regular Dimonique shows and Alison Young and Will Gowing with the Beauty night in and Kathy Taylor with her 'Morning Style' (usually with Glen Campbell). I suppose Q thinks that people will tune into to regular shows with regular presenters.

He must earn loads of money, he's doing the (obviously filmed in summer) ITV prizes, he was last week in Oz in the I'm a Celeb extra thingy, and on QVC it just goes on and on - when does he do ordinary stuff I wonder, they get to travel all over the world on us.

He would be far more tolerable if he didn't think every single sentence that spewed forth from his mouth was absolutely hilarious. He does that look to the camera as if to say "see.....I'm amazing aren't I?"

I ever see Andi Peters as I think he does foodie programmes which I never watch.Had to Google him to see who he was, another presenter on daytime TV? We all have our ‘love to hate’.High on my list is Michelle Mone, House of Lords no less, with her ‘I have the real thing, but you can buy a copy in Diamonique’I wouldn’t put a penny in her pocket.Ruth Langsford has perfected a style which people will relate to but not Amanda Holden and her tacky Bundleberry ( IMO of course!) Remember Joan Rivers? Now she was worth watching.

Latest posts

Back