Andi Peters is he a guest or a presentter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He would be far more tolerable if he didn't think every single sentence that spewed forth from his mouth was absolutely hilarious. He does that look to the camera as if to say "see.....I'm amazing aren't I?"

I'm sorry he will never be tolerable.

I have never understood why supposed celebrities influence a decision to buy or not. They are not advertising the products because they use them. If they choose to recommend something, because they believe init,and not because they are beingfinancially rewarded for so doing, it is a different matter.
I still recall, in the early days of QVC, good old Katy John telling us during a fashion show, that her husband did not wear jeans simply because they had a label on them.
I don’t think she was a natural shopping tv presenter, and would find it morally challenging to lie through her teeth about the quality of the goods she presents.

Nor me. Holly Willoughby is the ideal case in point. Such is the gullibility of the public, that if she wore a bin bag on her head, the lemmings would follow. I've never watched anything she is involved with, (programmes far too lightweight for me), but her career path appears to include a lot of posing - judging by all the photoshoots that grace newspapers and magazines.

As for Ambitious Holden, its only a couple of months to go before her fizzhog will be sharing column inches with the Dixon woman for the start of BGT. Groan !

Nor me. Holly Willoughby is the ideal case in point. Such is the gullibility of the public, that if she wore a bin bag on her head, the lemmings would follow. I've never watched anything she is involved with, (programmes far too lightweight for me), but her career path appears to include a lot of posing - judging by all the photoshoots that grace newspapers and magazines.

As for Ambitious Holden, its only a couple of months to go before her fizzhog will be sharing column inches with the Dixon woman for the start of BGT. Groan !
Which bits of the fizzhog? The bits left behind in the suction pump, the bit stretched around the back of her head or the bit I would love to smack with a wet mackerel?

Latest posts

Back