Anothe 3 Easy Pay Voucher Anyone Else

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yes indeed, in my email there was another 3 easy pay voucher for Beauty Day.

JULY10

Not sure if it will work if you didn't get it?

So this is the third 3 Easy Pay Voucher I have gotten in so many months.

QVC must really be worried about my non spending with them.

Best of it is there is something I do want. But the colour I want is on Waitlist.
Smashbox Shadow Liner in Copper.

I got one too :rock:. I need some of the L'Occitane liquid soap but I might just have a bit of a browse on the website in case anything else falls into my basket. :wink:

I think this is their response to the recession, a ploy to get us spending again.....rushes off to check emails..........

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to use their promotional code yet? When I tick the box, enter the code and press submit I'm told that I've already used the code (and I haven't!). :headbang:

Used it with no problem :happy:
Had some Liz Earle on cheque hold that has now gone on easypay :grin:

I have one too.Didn't use my last one.

I really want to buy a NN set that will match my new bedroom decor.Don't know if it work,if its not beauty ?

got one too i have some things on chequehold is it possible to use the code when i convert payment to my card or does it have to be entered earlier in the ordering process?

Has anyone tried to use their promotional code yet? When I tick the box, enter the code and press submit I'm told that I've already used the code (and I haven't!). :headbang:

I have one too.Didn't use my last one.

I really want to buy a NN set that will match my new bedroom decor.Don't know if it work,if its not beauty ?

I eventually got the code to work, although if the site had been any slower, it would have been going backwards! And I was able to order some jewellery too, so it must be valid for every department. :giggle:

Yes indeed, in my email there was another 3 easy pay voucher for Beauty Day.

JULY10

Not sure if it will work if you didn't get it?

So this is the third 3 Easy Pay Voucher I have gotten in so many months.

QVC must really be worried about my non spending with them.

Best of it is there is something I do want. But the colour I want is on Waitlist.
Smashbox Shadow Liner in Copper.

You can still use it on a waitlist item Donna; not that I'm trying to talk you into spending :wave:

I never get easypay emails (or anything similar for that matter)

TBH it's a rubbish offer imho I'd rather have money off! Long gone are the days of free postage on Beauty Day...remember that with a fab MOP TSV?

Jude xx

I would use but this a.m I'm having problems with the web site ( think they said it could only be used this way) Anyone else experiencing difficulties? have just had to use Qcut for the BE matt foundation.

I know it's you lot clogging up the site with your easypay code!

Hello there; as it's Beauty Day and I, too, have received the EP email - thought I'd better do a quick inventory. OMG - glad I've found ST.com and the farters! Not one nook or cranny available for any more 'must-haves'. Phew, a narrow escape, so far.
Have you discovered that the EP conditions state 'as many items in one order....' but when you reach their system limit (I think it was 5 or 6 the one time (!) I tried it before) it stops. So technically it isn't true.
Enjoy the day.

No....once again I haven't got one of these. Never had one yet spent loads with QVC.
Unfortunately my circumstances may be changing soon due to the public sector cuts and there will be resulting QVC cuts from my pocket......so I have already simply stopped watching. I will not be the only one. I bet it is not long before I receive a voucher after that.

I can't get the website to work, a top I want I click add to basket, basket shows empty so I go back then it's showing OOS??? Can't log in, can't check orders I placed last week?

You can still use it on a waitlist item Donna; not that I'm trying to talk you into spending :wave:

I never get easypay emails (or anything similar for that matter)

TBH it's a rubbish offer imho I'd rather have money off! Long gone are the days of free postage on Beauty Day...remember that with a fab MOP TSV?

Jude xx

Can you??? as in the T&C's it says "This Easy Pay on Request offer can not be redeemed on waitlist, advance order or auto-delivery items"

but i received one and mite use it depends really

I stand corrected Ian, having never been sent one I've never been party to the T&C! Iwas thinking of items on easy-pay on screen, where they'll honour the easypay even when the item comes back into stock, provided you ordered on waitlist whilst ep applied.

They're getting tighter by the minute!

Jude x

I stand corrected Ian, having never been sent one I've never been party to the T&C! Iwas thinking of items on easy-pay on screen, where they'll honour the easypay even when the item comes back into stock, provided you ordered on waitlist whilst ep applied.

They're getting tighter by the minute!

Jude x

yeah hang on i`l copy the T&C's for everyone

Beauty Day Easy Pay on Request Offer 2010
Terms and Conditions
Code = JULY10

Expires on 11/07/2010

• This Easy Pay on Request offer is valid on one order before postage
and packing prices are applied

• This Easy Pay on Request offer can not be used for any prior
purchase or be combined with any other promotion

• This Easy Pay on Request offer can not be redeemed through our call