Another easy pay code??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
I just got home to two letters from Q for me and the husband. Xmas cards with an easy pay code in (x2). I thought it must be the old one but delayed (like the TSV postcards) but it's definitely a new code...

Worth a go folks:

XMASAA
2 x easy payments valid up to 31st December.

Again it doesn't work for me , Good job there's nothing I want from Qvc and 2 easy pays is crap anyway should be 4 to temp people.

Well they've now sent me both - the three pay and the two pay. Not sure how they think I can use or need both? I don't know how they decide who gets them, but I get these several times a year. Maybe it's because I always use them, so they know they'll get a sale out of me? Have to admit I wouldn't buy much without easypays these days. Am trying to wind down my outgoings so I can learn to live on less as retirement gets closer.

Well they've now sent me both - the three pay and the two pay. Not sure how they think I can use or need both? I don't know how they decide who gets them, but I get these several times a year. Maybe it's because I always use them, so they know they'll get a sale out of me? Have to admit I wouldn't buy much without easypays these days. Am trying to wind down my outgoings so I can learn to live on less as retirement gets closer.

Well they wouldn't know if id use them or not as they never bother sending me them , which is there loss as all the retailers online and the high street have fantastic offers on atm so that's where ive been buying from :D

We used to get the 4x easy pay offers which we never used. Didn't get any this year* or a card even.
*Surely not because I haven't bought much from them? I always thought the card was because they liked me ... :heartbroke:

We used to get the 4x easy pay offers which we never used. Didn't get any this year* or a card even.
*Surely not because I haven't bought much from them? I always thought the card was because they liked me ... :heartbroke:

.....................Looks like they were only after your money :mysmilie_10: maybe you should go on the Jeremy Kyle show and make them take a lie detector test :mysmilie_59:

I got the 2 EZPay ( BIG deal) & card but won't be using as almost everything seems to be on EZPay anyway.I won't be at home to receive any purchases & there is nothing I want anyway! I might have been tempted with the LG TSV but more out of habit (not need!) & Laura was so nice when I met her in her studio a few months ago!!

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I probably have enough crap stuffed around the house to last me through retirement!

Sorry to drag this thread up again, but does anyone know if the 3 pay code is only for items in the little mag that it came with or can it be used on anything they sell?

TIA

I nearly fell of my chair yesterday when AK said 'QVC are gifting you easy payments for christmas'. Ohhhh AK so we are honoured they are allowing us to buy from them with EZ pay.

Latest posts

Back