Christmas Easy Pay Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks - I haven't received either card or email, but the code worked for me and I've ordered the 3 piece Mally primer set I had my eye on, as I won't be going for her TSV. :handshake:

I started a thread about the card, before I realised that this thread (which started with emails) had gone on to cards as well.

I guess I was just too excited and couldn't wait to tell someone!

I got one today - have only ever used easy-pay once, by mistake on the website, so dunno why they've sent me this..:confused:

I've just received a Christmas card by post, with the easypay code.

I can't remember having one before.

All the presenters have signed it, I expect their is an app somewhere to analyse their handwriting lol.

Has anyone else had one?

blimey, better keep it somewhere safe,might be worth something in a few years. :cash::cash::cash:

I got one today - have only ever used easy-pay once, by mistake on the website, so dunno why they've sent me this..:confused:
Same here, I once missed unticking the easy pay option and that's the only time I've ever used it. I got the code by email but who knows maybe there will be a card waiting when I get home.

I too received the card. I have hardly bought anything from them this year, maybe they hope the easypay code will tempt me back into my old bad ways!!! Might see what they have in the post festive sales, but as I seem to recall they never make massive reductions. Now what I really need is a new cooker, mine has decided to stop heating up properly (such brilliant timing just before I need it to be going into overdrive). 3 easy pays for a new gas stove would be a dream come true but of course Q are not in the white goods market and can you imagine the delivery costs!!!!!

I know its not a cooker, but Argos TV were selling a washing machine and then a tumble dryer yesterday.

Delivery of the washing machine was only £8-99 (£1 LESS THAN my tablet) and they would put it into position for you for that cost.

Perhaps they do cookers too?

Well I thought I'd missed out but I got the card today. I'm very aware my QVC spending has dropped by about 50%. Largely down to buying just the products I want/need and having had my sensible head on for months.

I didn't use either of the last easy pay codes I received. Or perhaps I used one and not the other. I did! I used one to splash out on a Lola Rose bracelet.

Probably will use this to buy a Christmas gift I've had my eye on.

I got both the card and the easy pay little card too. When I saw the words "A FESTIVE GIFT" in big letters I thought they were going to give something :giggle:
I don't know why those who did not get it are bothered..........if you think about it carefully, it is not really a gift, but a disguised trap and bribery to get more of our money. A small bait to lure us to give QVC a festive gift in profits by buying things on easy pay. Just tempting us to buy things that we don't really need, just because they are on easy pay. Crafty move QVC!

I'm in their bad books and it has worked in my favour!! I haven't bought for a while and have checked out all the upcoming tsv's that I would normally be interested in and they're all poo!!!

I have been spending my money on unusual handmade gifts (for my due any day niece) from two fabulous shops in Cardiff Bay instead :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i got the card too. maybe because i bought the tomtom that's going back. the 'everyone's invited' line is more than a touch ironic when only the selected few are actually invited to use easypay.

So CS say that it's completely random yet so many of the ST Forum have got them ..... Hmmm smacks of QVC having worked out who has been dissing them on here and FB and letting you know they know who you are .... Anyone believe in conspiracy theory? lol :mysmilie_483:

I got a card and an easy pay ticket today too. Not sure what I'm going to buy? Most things I like seem to have easy pay on these days . Nice to get a card though xx

Poor you Tiddly, seems you're "Billy No Mates". Tell you what, I'll happily send you my card if you really want it.......:wink:

Cor, thanks for pointing that out... :doh:. Shuffles off... feeling very unwanted.

P.S. thanks for the offer of the card :wink:.

So CS say that it's completely random yet so many of the ST Forum have got them ..... Hmmm smacks of QVC having worked out who has been dissing them on here and FB and letting you know they know who you are .... Anyone believe in conspiracy theory? lol :mysmilie_483:

I had one as well, moved it to my Trash file without thinking about it. Moved it back now, might come in handy for some Laura G stuff.

I tried to scan the card with my LG scanner mouse, to put it on here.

Wasted about 1/2 hour and given up.

At first, I did it on my lap on a cushion, but the card kept moving.

Then I did it on a tray on my lap, but the rubbery cord kept catching on the sides of the tray and spoiling the scan.

Then I scanned it on the carpet, it turned out great. While I was cropping it (using the same mouse) I accidentally touched the scan button, and the pic disappeared.

Have searched my PC for it, without success.

Tried scanning a few more times on the carpet, but got various glitches which spoilt the scan, as I couldn't watch the screen at the same time.

Given up now, the first failure of using the scanner/mouse (but I've only used it a few times).

Latest posts

Back