Another new presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
Maybe I am not watching QVC enough but I was wondering who the guy was who introduced the TV schedule on the Monring show?
I certainly have not seen him before but he reminded me of a Blue Peter presenter, not sure I could watch
him for long either. Why do they have such naff male presenters???????

PS this post is representing my impression/feelings and is in no way meant to be harassing, bullying or meant to upset anyone.

PS this post is representing my impression/feelings and is in no way meant to be harassing, bullying or meant to upset anyone.

Lol. Got it!

Do you mean Will?
There's a mug shot of him at the foot of the Q home page.

Is it Will you are referring to? Him with the strange hairdo. I don't know why they have him popping up regularly in the morning with the ipad attached to his hand. All he does really is tell us what is on and read messages from facebook (Aaaargh!!).

Will has the same hairline as Nicki from Lola Rose, it distracts me from whatever they're saying because I can't stop staring at it, it appears to have no start or finish, maybe I'm trying to see the join? It makes the forehead look more prominent. Having something of a Tefal forehead myself I'd never go for this look even if I could work it out.

Jude xx

Is it Will you are referring to? Him with the strange hairdo. I don't know why they have him popping up regularly in the morning with the ipad attached to his hand. All he does really is tell us what is on and read messages from facebook (Aaaargh!!).

Agree...seems pleasant enough but a total waste of space really..

Ah yes, just checked him out, it is Will, that obviously is why Claire Sutton called him Master Will when he had finished, but I had not made that connection. Its a bit of a shame that QVC provides little eye candy for women as far as male presenters go
ah well :sad:

he seems to be the interactive guy he tweets on the qvc twitter while the morning show is on have also seen him and craig discussing cleansing on the beauty ch and didn't he used to be a guest presenter?

I don't quite understand the function (or should that be "functionality" of Will) maybe he is there on one of those unpaid internships?

I met Will at the Beauty Bash and had a good chat, at length, about all sorts of things, not just matters QVC. He was a genuinely friendly, nice guy and really easy to talk with. He's actually worked at QVC for quite some time (I'm sure he said since 1999) but has always done the behind the scenes stuff that we never really get to know about otherwise. He certainly does, and has done, a lot more than I realised. The jury's still out on the hair though.

He's a bit like their media person, I think more companies realise they need a face for their numerous twittering, blogs etc..

I quite like him, don't think he sells anything does he?

You can see he's been media trained. He's very polished in his presenting skills. Still not sure why he's needed though, but there you go.

He also used to pop up on LBC radio, on the Steve Allen show. He gets about a bit.

Regarding his current role ??????

Having said that he still could teach a lot to some of the other presenters.

Latest posts

Back