Another super Sunday 7th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
I see from Julia R's latest blog referring to doing a charity swim she refers to it being a super Sunday day on the 7th July, thank god I am going on my hols that day and hopefully will save myself some money, I know I got a few things last year on that day, I wonder what this year's will bring ? X

Ps sorry have ended July with an "I"

Last edited:
07 July 2013 scheduling.

Is QVC trying out a new format? All shows on this sunday feature three product ranges. The tsv launch, for example, consists of 50 cent, Elemis and Yankee.:mysmilie_506:

I wonder when the Honours List will include a gong for Services to Shopping Channels and the 'obligatory' charity work. Ok, yeah I'm a cynic - but judging by this year's list, 'doing' charideee is a sure fire way of getting an award.

Is QVC trying out a new format? All shows on this sunday feature three product ranges. The tsv launch, for example, consists of 50 cent, Elemis and Yankee.:mysmilie_506:

What's 50 cent? - I thought he's an American rapper

I've just been looking at Q's TV guide and apparently there's a Leighton Denny one between 9-10pm - well l'm assuming there will be as that's when he's on. I know it's pretty early yet but do any of you wonderful super sleuths know what it might be please?

In a Facebook post last night Keeley mentioned the Elemis TSV would launch the day but there are THIRTY EIGHT TSVs!

Super Sunday

I just wondered if we had any clues as to the TSVs next Sunday. The ones I am particularly interested in are Kim & Co and Clarks. Also any information on the new ones would be interesting.

Many thanks, I have found it. There is talk of 32 TSVs, is this correct? If so I might need to top up my bank account! Do we know what they are as yet?

Latest posts

Back