Another super Sunday 7th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got mine today as well Tig bag and elemis

Like the bag but its definately not Navy but not as pale as what it looked like online
I would say its more like a Royal Air Force blue, wont use the long strap
as I think the handles look silly when you have the strap over your shoulder.
I wish they would make their linings co-ordinate with the colour of the bag
but overall a great bag at a really good price

Two of mine arrived yesterday but the Skechers flip flops only dispatched this morning even after ordering them in the morning rather than waiting til 11pm for the airing
I also ordered Skechers flip flops in the morning and it took QVC quite a while to dispatch them. I received them this afternoon, they are very nice and true to size but a bit lose on my slim foot so I'll see in 30 days if it's a keeper for me.

The bag looked lovely. Great that people are pleased with theirs. I was tempted but I could sell QVC bags.

I also ordered Skechers flip flops in the morning and it took QVC quite a while to dispatch them. I received them this afternoon, they are very nice and true to size but a bit lose on my slim foot so I'll see in 30 days if it's a keeper for me.

Mine were actually waiting for me when I got home so they were very slow at updating my account and sending the email. I have very small feet a 2-3 so went for the 3 and they fit nicely, think they need a bit of wearing in as the toe post is a bit stiff but am pleased with the colour (light blue) and fit

Latest posts

Back