Another super Sunday 7th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks sooooo much everyone who has provided all this information, and to SCW - you are such a star! (so sorry to hear of your loss).x

...and now its eyes down for a full house (ouch my debit card hurts!)

Thanks for all the info. My money is safe as the Tig bag was all I was semi interested in and that has sold out prior to going on air.
And since it was Chuntley my blood pressure was saved as well!

Thanks for all the info. My money is safe as the Tig bag was all I was semi interested in and that has sold out prior to going on air.

That's a shame. I was interested in this too but wanted to see a live demo first.

Oh well, Hyde Park here we come :)

no!no! 8000 Lite Full Body Hair Removal System With 2 Tips
QVC Price: £144.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£118.92

P&P: £5.95

On 3 Easy payments of £39.64

http://www.qvcuk.com/no!no!-8000-Lite-Full-Body-Hair-Removal-System-With-2-Tips.product.400403.html

I purchased this last year and due to personal circumstances missed the then 30 MBG. Even the new 60MBG will not let you know if it works for you.

It takes at least an hour each session and still the end result is stubble which is sanded off with a pad. It was such a pain I gave up. There MAY be small patches on my legs where it sort of worked but the using of it is nothing like the presentation, in fact they should be taken up for it.
There is no way that woman is using it and even if the proccess did work it would take YEARS of intensive usage to get any sort of result.

I wasn't going to buy anything until I saw Skechers Flip Flop and went for four pairs of light blue (two for me, two for my mum).
I've missed out on last Skechers TSV and regretted it later.
I'm also keeping my eye on a set of 2 lunch bags and ybf but really don't want to spend any more money, bought Skechers on Impulse

Last edited:
Another one here who liked that bag, I've only just seen it and think it's lovely but I really don't need a bag so I'm not too disappointed. I wouldn't mind the Philosophy but I've plenty of perfume and the camera looks good, but I got a Fuji TSV around April last year then replaced it with the next one after it developed a fault. So it looks like my money's safe and I will watch the tennis without wondering if I'm missing anything.

I ordered the Elemis and the Tignanello in Navy before I went to work
Glad I did but would have liked to see it on screen before buying
I dont think the Navy is really Navy its just a blue colour.
The Peony was sold out before 0630

I hadn't intended to get anything but have succumbed to the watch and the Philosophy set so far. I am weakening about the Elemis too

I wasn't going to buy anything until I saw Skechers Flip Flop and went for four pairs of light blue (two for me, two for my mum).
I've missed out on last Skechers TSV and regretted it later.
I'm also keeping my eye on a set of 2 lunch bags and ybf but really don't want to spend any more money, bought Skechers on Impulse
Has Skechers been on yet? I quite fancy but want to see on screen

Does anyone know when the diamonique will be on? I may be missing it but can't see it on the TV guide, perhaps it's replacing 50 cent which is still showing on one if the shows
Thanks

Weather is too beautiful to be sat inside. Have ordered the cool bags without seeing. Am liking the look of philosophy as that price is very good. Am dithering as I too have a stash of perfume.

oh dear, I've ordered the Tig bag, the cool bags and the icepacks......... and there was me telling myself early this morning that I wasn't interested in anything and wouldn't order a thing. Methinks I need to give myself a good talking to :cheeky:

oh dear, I've ordered the Tig bag, the cool bags and the icepacks......... and there was me telling myself early this morning that I wasn't interested in anything and wouldn't order a thing. Methinks I need to give myself a good talking to :cheeky:
I keep looking at the Tig bag on the website even though all the colours are on waitlist, it does look lovely and great value.

Latest posts

Back