Anthony Heywood leaving.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All I can say is thank goodness he is leaving. More irritating than a blister.

Maybe now QVC will replace him with a nice, natural, normal presenter...who knows what they are talking about.

He probably needs to split,before the last of his hair does.

Will be radio next,I guess.

Oh Good!

I do hope the replacement sales assistant presents the technology stuff with more product information without constantly interrupting the presenter with an home inventory.

Oh dear! Did I really say that ?

yes, it seems I did :mysmilie_867:

Xero' x

I like Anthony and will be sorry to see him go. Apart from Charlie I can't stand the presenting styles of the other men, far too smarmy. I know Charley is too but somehow he does not annoy me as much as the other men.

Linda xx

I didn't like Anthony to start with. Thought he was in love with himself too much and imagined his house was full of mirrors so he could admire himself from every angle.

But I warmed to him and realised that he was in fact quite funny and easy to watch. I will miss him.:sad:

I like Anthony and find him, at times, very funny. Enjoyed his presenting especially when he was with Dawn. Hope that he is replaced with someone that you all approve of - but I doubt it.

I'm sorry Anthony is leaving, I like him.
Funny how we all differ so much with our likes and dislikes. Sometimes when I read posts about presenters I really can't imagine how someone can feel that way (good or bad) about that presenter. I think once you like someone, you'll forgive a lot and once you've formed a dislike for someone, you can't see anything good in them. Silly really, we don't even know them.

Well I shall miss tottylicious Anthony. I used to feel a bit like you about him Jacqualina, but warmed to him very much and find he's got a really impish sense of humour - and he's not insincere either. Will be very sorry to see him go if the rumours are true.

I don't know if it's been confirmed that AH is leaving or not.
Been very suprised since Simon changed from his early morning shifts, that Ant had been slotted into doing Tuesday to Thursday mornings, having heard him say lots he's not a morning person.
Though he has said working early in the day at QVC has allowed him to do other things.
Only now to say on Thursday's morning show he clearly said, " Oh it's time I got a new job. "

:flower:

I'll be sorry if Anthony goes as I think he has a nice personality and makes the presentations fun. If he goes I hope they get another male presenter - prob not very PC of me to admit it :devil: but I do prefer men presentating as they seem a bit more chilled out and don't get shrieky over things becoming limited stock/brand new items like some of the ladies do :cheeky:

I know it isn't saying much, but I think Anthony is probably the pick of the bunch as far as the male presenters go :smirk: Wish it was the awful Charlie that was going - not much chance of that as I cannot see anyone elso wanting to employ him :sleepy:

I contacted QVC and this was the reply:

"We are not aware that Anthony is leaving so I am unable to confirm this. Should I hear anything more about this I will let you know"

looby said:
sorry but I dont think he did:sad:

100% he did, if you look on Dave Bradords website he still has a picture of then on Ideal World.
http://www.davebradford.tv/

There vwas some talk of AH going to do Bingo TV on some obscure Sky/freeview channel.

I used to like AH (not that way) but i think he has lost the plot and his presenting style is dire and his product knowledge is nil and he needs a good shave:angry:

Anthony was DEFINITELY at Ideal World before joining QVC. He did quite a few shows with Alan & Barry and always looked uncomfortable.

I like Anthony. He can laugh at himself. I always like to see him presenting crafts with Dawn. They usually have a good time, and joke with one another quite a lot.

I find all the other male presenters either boring, up themselves, or irritating. But it wouldn't do for us all to like the same thing - Would it?

i hope ant ain't leaving i like him he's one of the best male presenters charlie is terrible why do they keep giving him the "womens" shows like fashion it's really odd maybe they are trying to push him out lol

I know it isn't saying much, but I think Anthony is probably the pick of the bunch as far as the male presenters go :smirk: Wish it was the awful Charlie that was going - not much chance of that as I cannot see anyone elso wanting to employ him :sleepy:

Perhaps they could both go and work for BA as scab cabin crew members

Latest posts

Back