Antony Heywood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bullseyejohn

Registered Shopper
for those lucky enough , keep an eye open for Anthony on the NCL cruise ship , Pearl , currently sailing out of Miami

What exactly is he doing, does anyone know ?

Is he a sales asst in one of the exhorbitantly expensive jewellery shops on board ship ?
Is he holding craft workshops during the afternoon ?
Is he testing the beds in the cabins - as in bouncing up and down - aka northern nights ?
Is he advising the crew on the latest in satellite technology ?
Is he changing all the wardrobe hangers in the staterooms for the felty non-slip kind ?

OR WHAT ????

(SORRY I have'nt got his phone number or address to ask him - like I was advised to do by another forumite, when I questioned a particular presenters absence on the show)

Last edited:
What exactly is he doing, does anyone know ?

Is he a sales asst in one of the exhorbitantly expensive jewellery shops on board ship ?
Is he holding craft workshops during the afternoon ?
Is he testing the beds in the cabins - as in bouncing up and down - aka northern nights ?
Is he advising the crew on the latest in satellite technology ?
Is he changing all the wardrobe hangers in the staterooms for the felty non-slip kind ?

OR WHAT ????

(SORRY I have'nt got his phone number or address to ask him - like I was advised to do by another forumite, when I questioned a particular presenters absence on the show)

He is going to be a Jewellery Consultant

ar*elicking wealthy americans to flannel them into buying overpriced tat while he handbags the commission and has loads of free time to see the world.

he'll be great at it.

and for a change i dont mean that disrespectfully - i'm jealous.

Aaahhhh, working behind the counter then, as opposed to in front of the camera !

I doubt if he will be over-worked, because being a regular cruiser. I have yet to see ANYONE in those high end jewellery kiosks (can hardly call them shops) buy anything. In fact I often wonder how they keep the concession going.

And I agree with you Burly Bear - totally jealous !!!

Latest posts

Back