Anuschka painted bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet if some people saw how rich lulu Guinness is (I'm all for enterprise don't get me wrong) they'd soon change their minds about parting with their hard earned dosh ....

Sorry May but as someone else said wherever you shop you are putting money is someones pocket. Shop at Topshop you are lining Mr Green's pockets. shop at Matalan and you put money in the Hargreave family's pockets ..
Shop at Asda which is owned by Walmart which is controlled by the Walton family (they have a 48% stake) ..

Sorry May but as someone else said wherever you shop you are putting money is someones pocket. Shop at Topshop you are lining Mr Green's pockets. shop at Matalan and you put money in the Hargreave family's pockets ..
Shop at Asda which is owned by Walmart which is controlled by the Walton family (they have a 48% stake) ..

Sorry hounds of love but
It's all to do with value for money ....rip off merchants annoy me ...we've all been ripped at some point in our lives but when it's blatant it just rankles me ...they prey on people's naive ambition to get something they think is exclusive ....

Sorry hounds of love but some shops are just rip off merchants IMHO ....

Actually I buy very expensive bags, only perhaps one or two a year but I have a few Mulberrys and some Modalu leather bags and I don't feel "ripped off" I can afford them I don't go into debt for them and I love the gorgeous leather that you get in the more expensive ranges. I have no objection to paying more of I get the quality I want and whilst the price wouldn't put me off buying a bag the design would though and those Anuschka bags, whilst probably appealing to some just look like something you would get in Primark made of PVC and carried around by a teenager not me at all I am afraid

As I'm not bothered about brandishing a designer handbag I'd never spend that amount of money on one, so I only watched a couple of the bags being presented. I'm no expert, but although leather usually looks better with age, wouldn't the design fade/rub off if it's only painted on?

That could be a tad irritating if it wore off after the 30mbg expired.

I tuned in online to see the show, oh yikes, very bright garish colours, I kind of like the idea behind it but you have to art them in such a way that it's not twee, have some authenticity with a vintage, barefoot hippy chick feel, otherwise I agree with the posters here, just cheap looking, over commercialized crud, shudder.

I doubt it. I have one LG bag and I am really not bothered how rich she is. If i had money, I would love another one. The brand has a very large following, but we all like different things. Her bags are nowhere near as expensive as Mulberry or Fendi and some women are fanactical about those.

I plead guilty to my Mulberry fanaticism I own 10 of them I also have a few Louis Vuittons and 2 Guccis

Those bags are hideous, they remind me of body tattoos

I plead guilty to my Mulberry fanaticism I own 10 of them I also have a few Louis Vuittons and 2 Guccis

Those bags are hideous, they remind me of body tattoos

I love Mulberry too, vintage ones are fab (built to last), 70's Gucci bags are divine, I love their retro Charlie girl feel. I don't have any LV, but love perusing their website (& laughing at the prices).

The one I saw reminded me of the bags you see in cheapo spanish markets for about 8 euros but was being sold for about £85.
...and then I switched off. :bandit:

Latest posts

Back