How old?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill franks fan

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know how old the presenters are? I think Mrs Franks is late fifties? Alex and Katy must be mid forties? Victoria mid thirties? Be interesting to hear your thoughts.

…..Ms Huntley is early fifties I’m guessing. Be really interested to know how old Alison Young is? She’s looking out of this world recently.

Bear in mind that if one refers to a Wiki Bio/other, (in order to glean such info;) that these are penned by the very people for whom such info relates.
In other words, they can pick a number.

Bear in mind that if one refers to a Wiki Bio/other, (in order to glean such info;) that these are penned by the very people for whom such info relates.
In other words, they can pick a number.
I didn't refer to those!!!

How old is Debra Leigh? She always looks youthful. Ruth Frances is another one. Always looks stunning but she must be nearly 40?

Franklin - early 60s
Liverpool - early 50s?
Roberts - 70?
Dawson - 85?
Brook - 55 or so
Biagi - early 70s
Halliday - early 50s
Flint - 80?

Franklin - early 60s
Liverpool - early 50s?
Roberts - 70?
Dawson - 85?
Brook - 55 or so
Biagi - early 70s
Halliday - early 50s
Flint - 80?
I only tell lies about my age. I don't lie about other things. So, I expect other people to say they are younger than they really are, but, of course, not everyone does this. People are naturally curious and want to know all they can about others. Your age isn't anyone's business usually and I can't see why it really matters.

I never lie about my age, don't see the point.

Way back when I worked in the Passport Office, the blue passports were still around. We hated them as they had to be updated by hand. Anyway, one woman had tampered with her age on hers. A big no no. So she had to send in her birth certificate to prove her age and told it was an offence to tamper with a passport.

Latest posts

Back