Anyone tried This Works pillow spray?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a migraine-sufferer and I can't sleep with any (and I mean any) scents in the bedroom. I even have to wash my bedclothes with wash balls or fragrance-free liquids. Fortunately most hotels don't have scented sheets. Fabric softeners are the work of the devil!

I agree Akimbo, and those scent booster monstrosities they advertise on tv.....I cringe just seeing the ad for them.

I do like the smell of Ariel washing powder though, it's such a clean smell as opposed to a scenty smell.
The thought of spraying anything scented on my pillow is enough to bring on a headache.

My grandmother used to use incense sticks of lavender and other herbs in her bedroom for around 30 minutes before going to sleep if she ever had any periods of insomnia. This was of course a lot cheaper than the 'it works' spray and of course it also had the benefit of helping my grandfather also drift into a peaceful sleep. No whilst the science behind the products may be and probably is 'sound'. It does seem to me overly expensive when you can get things like lavender pillow inserts and other similar products far cheaper.

I find this pillow spray effective for me if I use it intermittently . I don't find the smell particularly pleasant or unpleasant . It has been beneficial for me though but not to use every night .

My grandmother used to use incense sticks of lavender and other herbs in her bedroom for around 30 minutes before going to sleep if she ever had any periods of insomnia. This was of course a lot cheaper than the 'it works' spray and of course it also had the benefit of helping my grandfather also drift into a peaceful sleep. No whilst the science behind the products may be and probably is 'sound'. It does seem to me overly expensive when you can get things like lavender pillow inserts and other similar products far cheaper.
I put a cotton bud which I have dunked in an essential oil on a corner of the bed.

I use Easy (non-bio) washing powder from Poundland or one of the many Asian shops in London that always seem to sell so many useful things. I tend to use the blue one which doesn't have any particular fragrance - other than a fresh clean smell. I hate washing products that smell of "jasmine & tiger lily" etc. I don't want my clothes smelling like synthetic toilet cleaners!

Latest posts

Back