Anyone tried this ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Spray on ‘intimate’ areas to calm itching or discomfort. A tad expensive though.

Attachments

• IMG_3164.jpeg
    IMG_3164.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3165.jpeg
    IMG_3165.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 148
WTF?! £54 for a tiny bottle of pretty bog-standard ingredients?

Massive rip-off. If you have any skin problems in this area see a GP or a pharmacist.

It's even worse than Meg Matthews telling viewers that her wash product was for the vagina. No, Meg, I think you mean vulva. If you're selling something for a particular area get the anatomical name correct.

Never spray anything around that area. No matter how mild they say it is. When I was having chemo and a bit of irritation down below they gave me an ointment . Non perfumed no additives. It worked a treat.
What Q is charging is ridiculous and seems are playing on people who are too embarrassed to go to the doctor. Doctors have seen it all before.

Never spray anything around that area. No matter how mild they say it is. When I was having chemo and a bit of irritation down below they gave me an ointment . Non perfumed no additives. It worked a treat.
What Q is charging is ridiculous and seems are playing on people who are too embarrassed to go to the doctor. Doctors have seen it all before.
Spot on!

This product could start an infection. If you have problems 'down there' you must bite the bullet and see a gynecologist. It's unpleasant, but as someone here said, the doctors have seen it all before. PS I think QVC have got a ****** cheek trying to sell this. They should be ashamed of themselves, the money grabbers (or is it money grubbers?)

This product could start an infection. If you have problems 'down there' you must bite the bullet and see a gynecologist. It's unpleasant, but as someone here said, the doctors have seen it all before. PS I think QVC have got a ****** cheek trying to sell this. They should be ashamed of themselves, the money grabbers (or is it money grubbers?)
I totally agree,

The most deadly things for our health are embarrassment, shame and modesty... followed by the ostrich "it's probably nothing, and not worth bothering the doctor for".
If your normal state for any part of your body suddenly changes and doesn't quickly revert it is your body telling you something's wrong.
Know your normal state over your whole body and mind. When it changes, take action. Nobody has as much invested in your health and well-being as YOU.
Go see your GP.
Call 111 for advice if you can't get to a GP.
Go to a pharmacist : they normally have somewhere discreet where you can explain your concern.
DON'T mask problems with toiletries.

The most deadly things for our health are embarrassment, shame and modesty... followed by the ostrich "it's probably nothing, and not worth bothering the doctor for".
If your normal state for any part of your body suddenly changes and doesn't quickly revert it is your body telling you something's wrong.
Know your normal state over your whole body and mind. When it changes, take action. Nobody has as much invested in your health and well-being as YOU.
Go see your GP.
Call 111 for advice if you can't get to a GP.
Go to a pharmacist : they normally have somewhere discreet where you can explain your concern.
DON'T mask problems with toiletries.
Spot on...But QVC want to make money on people being to bashful to see a GP.

WTF?! £54 for a tiny bottle of pretty bog-standard ingredients?

Massive rip-off. If you have any skin problems in this area see a GP or a pharmacist.

It's even worse than Meg Matthews telling viewers that her wash product was for the vagina. No, Meg, I think you mean vulva. If you're selling something for a particular area get the anatomical name correct.
Yes, yes, yes. And, no, that’s not me getting all excited in my “intimate area”.
It’s because this is also one of my bugbears, for instance…”that skirt was so short, you could see her vagina”. I don’t think so, unless said skirt was being worn for an examination at a doctors.

Wouldn't seeing a doctor be better than buying this??

CC
haha! Good luck getting an appointment! At my surgery, one now has to email to get an appt !!! I did so & received one a month later.

It comes with a warning! Go to your GP if you don't feel right this is a waste of money.
Did you see the pack shot with 'some women may feel a stinging......' Whaaaaaaat???

haha! Good luck getting an appointment! At my surgery, one now has to email to get an appt !!! I did so & received one a month later.

Did you see the pack shot with 'some women may feel a stinging......' Whaaaaaaat???
Hubby rang surgery this morning and got an appointment.Yayyy. They have started taking phone calls from 8 am not 8.30 now and I bet majority of patients don't know this yet.
He has got to have a blood test and his hip and knee x-rayed.
We were both at surgery on Tuesday me for my blood test results and hubby for a blood test as they have started doing repeat prescription reviews.

Hubby rang surgery this morning and got an appointment.Yayyy. They have started taking phone calls from 8 am not 8.30 now and I bet majority of patients don't know this yet.
He has got to have a blood test and his hip and knee x-rayed.
We were both at surgery on Tuesday me for my blood test results and hubby for a blood test as they have started doing repeat prescription reviews.

Ours have quietly done the same. I found out by accident a few weeks ago.

I still can't get through until all the appointments are gone :mad:

At the start of my serious illness, I couldnt get through to the surgery. I had to resort to taking a camping chair and hot water bottle (for my tummy) and sit outside the surgery at 6.45 am to be ahead of the queue for the surgery opening at 8 am. Yes I got an appointment that day, and in the 4 months since, is the only time I've seen the GP. I've been under the care of the hospital and various consultants since.

I'm 75 and I find it seriously scary that we are unable to get care of any description. We are having more and more ****** housing estates built around my village and still only have the one surgery, where there are 2 GPs and a variety of part time locums.

Latest posts

Back