Apple ipod nano.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Again, apple products are more expensive on the Q than anywhere else. Obviously, apple is such a huge internationally successful company it doesn't need a - comparitively - small company like QVC to sell it's products. So, I can understand why we aren't getting BETTER prices; but they are not even MATCHING the prices offered by high street outlets, or other online sellers. The ipod nano is £134.95, incl. of postage; Currys, for example, are selling the same item for £114.99. Unless you are so desperate for EP, why would you pay an extra £20 for it on QVC? Can anyone recall, just out of interest, how much the ipod nano was when it first came out?

EP used to be good, now, its like paying interest, which if you don't want EP when you are ordering, aint fair!

The trouble is there is no profit margin for QVC to make a profit selling Apple products - thus they are bundling items with them or adding easy pay and making money that way.

I buy all my Apple products from Apple direct.

The trouble is Apple used to be a bit more particular who sold their products, now anybody and everybody are selling them, including a shopping channel like QVC.

The trouble is there is no profit margin for QVC to make a profit selling Apple products - thus they are bundling items with them or adding easy pay and making money that way.

I buy all my Apple products from Apple direct.

The trouble is Apple used to be a bit more particular who sold their products, now anybody and everybody are selling them, including a shopping channel like QVC.

That bloke with the funny hair is another reason to avoid. Is it a wig?

Latest posts

Back