Archos 8" 1.5GHz Android 3.2 Tablet Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that sounds good. I have one of the earlier Archos (not a tablet , a media player) which was not cheap and I did not use it at all and of course technology has sprinted miles ahead now:sad:

Which model was that? I have 2 myself.
It is stored in the loft, stratobuddy, and I cannot remember the model, I will post it the next time someone gets there. It was one of those AV700 series and you could download films etc on it (from computer) and watch it (I got it when I was ill so I could watch films in bed, but could not manage with all the work that went with it (because the films first had to be converted into MPEG-4 format etc).
I managed to convert some films into that format, but never got to transfer them onto the Archos :giggle: I treated myself to a 17 inch laptop, so I could watch DVDs on that instead.

hey strato - how's that touchpad going? did you see the adjustment instructions i posted?

hey strato - how's that touchpad going? did you see the adjustment instructions i posted?

I think I must have missed this, I will have another look now.

But I have ordered a "couch mouse".

BTW does anyone know the actual model number for the Archos?

I googled it for price comparison but there are loads of different models that look the same.

Ive just ordered this, its slightly more on ama3on £187.94 but free p&p, I think its the same one- 80 G9.

Yes, but BETTER and 1/2 the price.

BETTER because you can add memory, you can connect it to a HDMI TV, you can put things on and off it with a USB cable, and can play Flash movies.

I am now ducking away from the flack of the fruitpad users.

To be fair to Apple, even Google have dropped flash from their app store and Adobe are not updating the mobile version. Flash delivers loads of virus' and IMHO is dead compared to HTML5.

Sorry couldn't help myself :p

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Arrived today and have been having a good play with it.

So far I like it, easy to use and looks nice.
One niggle is the sound, not great its ok but not super, still I feel its pretty good for the price and Im happy with it so far.

Arrived today and have been having a good play with it.

So far I like it, easy to use and looks nice.
One niggle is the sound, not great its ok but not super, still I feel its pretty good for the price and Im happy with it so far.

Glad you like it. Hope it continues to being you much pleasure :)

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Latest posts

Back