Are QVC deliberately trying to annoy me??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbell

Registered Shopper
Every time I turn on these days that blooming ad with John Barrowman and his cronies is on:mad: The remote control is on permanent standby now to switch off as quickly as I can - just hope I don't end up chucking it at the tv!!!

:mysmilie_51: Grrr-I so agree with you! And Miss SizeSmall, too. SnippySnarly

Hardly watched any Q today but the but I did watch was Chloe selling Kipling. Why has she changed her style? I wondered whether I had accidentally switched one of the bid channels on. Chloe would glance at the monitor in front of her and to her left. She appeared to get very excited about what was coming up next as if she was surprised to see what it was and the price until that very moment. Then she kept refering to the items as "deals". I got sick of hearing it after about the 5th item in a row sold like this. Then Marie Francoise started calling them "deals" too.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Hardly watched any Q today but the but I did watch was Chloe selling Kipling. Why has she changed her style? I wondered whether I had accidentally switched one of the bid channels on. Chloe would glance at the monitor in front of her and to her left. She appeared to get very excited about what was coming up next as if she was surprised to see what it was and the price until that very moment. Then she kept refering to the items as "deals". I got sick of hearing it after about the 5th item in a row sold like this. Then Marie Francoise started calling them "deals" too.

I have not watched QVC at all, nothing of interest. I have had an overdose of JF the last few days, that I need a rest.

Funnily enough Weathergirl I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning - everything was a good "deal". Didnt like the style at all! Lets hope somebody has a word with her before her next airing! A bit downmarket imo!

Funnily enough Weathergirl I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning - everything was a good "deal". Didnt like the style at all! Lets hope somebody has a word with her before her next airing! A bit downmarket imo!

I don't think she's ever been any different, she's acted like she was selling on a market stall since she arrived on Q - very annoying and common.....

Strikes me as a vaccuous airhead who thinks she;s the bees knees, or maybe another part of their anatomy. pretty girl but nothing upstairs but clearly is under the impression she is fascinating.

"Be Surprised" should be knocked on the head, I reach for the mute/off every time it comes on.I couldn't give a monkeys what the celebs :giggle:have bought...I watch QVC less and less every day...imo it has lost its pulling/selling power.

I think much of the reason i don't watch so much now is down to the presenters to be honest i cant stand the way they all talk over one and other.

Strikes me as a vaccuous airhead who thinks she;s the bees knees, or maybe another part of their anatomy. pretty girl but nothing upstairs but clearly is under the impression she is fascinating.
Just seen her on the 'advert' for tomorrows Morning Show, she'd has an annoying way of leaning forwards to try and reach into the camera - not elegant

She's seriously annoying me. She's been on FAR too much today and that leaning forward, arms thrashing about, big gesturing thing is TOO much. You're presenting on a shopping channel not a cheap game show for goodness sake. :doh:

I feel she's definitely a bit of an airhead and if memory serves correctly wasn't she nearly sacked from Sky Sports for posting inappropriate content on Twitter :wonder:

Really NOT a good hiring move by QVC methinks. :down:

Latest posts

Back