Aurora Swarovski Suspended Crystal Drop Earrings OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aurora Swarovski Suspended Crystal Drop Earrings
Item Number: 305044
QVC Price £24.00
One Time Only Price £17.98
P&P:£2.95

The chic drop earrings feature a suspended, oval-shaped Swarovski crystal at the end, with a shepherd's hook fastening. Add a little sleek accessory style to your everyday look with these Aurora earrings.

Crystal: 2 x 8mm
Polished brass
Shepherd's hook fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
Length: 2.3cm (0.9")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305044

I am very sensitive to some metals and can only use good gold or silver ( I have had reaction to some Honora pearl studs with silver backing, because they are made in China, and sometimes the silver is not always very good from there) ,platinum and steel, I wonder how I will be with brass :thinking:

I am very sensitive to some metals and can only use good gold or silver ( I have had reaction to some Honora pearl studs with silver backing, because they are made in China, and sometimes the silver is not always very good from there) ,platinum and steel, I wonder how I will be with brass :thinking:

How interesting! I only wear silver, and I have had to stop wearing any studs at all. I have been suspicious that it was the Honora pearls that had done it. I'm now even more convinced they are at the root of it.

Latest posts

Back